Time travelers from the 90s suggestions and concerns

Will we be able I here my dudes breath heavily when running for a long time like evil islands or writhe in pain when a ogre is clobbering them to death? 

In body harvest there is usally 1 or two npcs to talk to in houses can we have 3 or 4?! Since this game is not limited by a cartidge...

Is there a colored map? baldurs gate had a colored which is awesome compared to fallouts lame map made of green lines. 

And finally can my voodoo 3 run this or do I need to upgrade to a voodoo 5?

• Like 5

:lol: I loved my voodoo's.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I was becoming too impatient, so I used my recent discovery of a suspended animation method (patent pending, not FDA approved) to shorten the wait time for PoE.   :-

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Stick pins into the video card to forcibly cause it to display the images you want, :)

Also, Fallout's map was made out of green lines? I mean, I know it was a bland desert setting, but I distinctly recall there being fog of war across a fairly detailed (for the graphics of the time... maybe Voodoo-level graphics, :) ) landscape image on Fallout's world map.

Are you referring to Fallout 3/NV, perchance?

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Will we be able I here my dudes breath heavily when running for a long time like evil islands or writhe in pain when a ogre is clobbering them to death? 

In body harvest there is usally 1 or two npcs to talk to in houses can we have 3 or 4?! Since this game is not limited by a cartidge...

Is there a colored map? baldurs gate had a colored which is awesome compared to fallouts lame map made of green lines. 

***LLLOOOLLL***

• 2 weeks later...

Do we know if the copy protection will be a code wheel or are we sticking to riddles?

I for one refuse to buy anything that forces you to use those intrusive and unwieldy code wheels. It is just punishing your customers while encuraging piracy.

• Like 3