i think mages should wear robes not armour. Robes which reduce casting time, give them defense bonus and anything that would enhance their caster role.

Yes! Much better than wandering around naked. We could have light clothes (robes, cloth and other as Lephys mentioned) that would not slow mages down and either give no bonuses or some bonuses. I like that.

Edited by Rumsteak
  • Like 1

i think mages should wear robes not armour. Robes which reduce casting time, give them defense bonus and anything that would enhance their caster role.

Yes! Much better than wandering around naked. We could have light clothes (robes, cloth and other as Lephys mentioned) that would not slow mages down and either give no bonuses or some bonuses. I like that.

i think Sensuki can see files/data for PoE, would be nice if he could check if casters would have them so we could put them on in the game. Not that i'm against watching female casters in bikinis :)

Awesome work! Hopefully this will mean it will be easier for me to keep tabs on what the developers are saying ^.^ Got it bookmarked/RSS'ed (if that is even a term...)

• Like 1

My Blind Journey through the Beta. Join my transgender Paladin as I struggle to get to grips with the game and its mechanics. Well, I never said my first journey into an isometric RPG would be smooth, now did I?

My Adventure through Baldur's Gate. Inspired by my play of PoE, I decide to pick up a much fabled game of the genre. Join Solana as I delve into this world of weird, wonderful and annoying people.

I kinda miss the D&D thing of what you're wearing affecting interactions and such. Not necessarily (but not excluding) disguises. But... just, "Oh, you're wearing fine clothes with gold embroidery? People will treat you differently because they think you're a noble. You're dressed like a scholar? People will assume you're a scholar," etc. Not every single person reacting to it in a significant fashion, necessarily.

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...