Nextgen Kotor 2 Graphics

Just wanted to show kotor 2 fans new textures for a classic game....all by Xedii Xarwarz...based off original works of obsidian

EbonHawk Past Version

wePDyKl.png

Narshadaa

vcUkA7l.png

TELOS

1zhnGz7.png

PERAGUS

mbLAXgY.png

Harbinger

GSjRekA.png

Edited by xedii-X
  • Like 2

Not bad, not bad at all  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Awesome.dude.it was about time someone upgraded that game
now with the TSLRCM and that KOTOR 2 graphical update is finally complete
but whoever did this is going to upgrade npc and party members models/faces.PC faces,weapons/items,special effects and all the other stuff?
there's a KOTOR 1 upgrade like this?

• Like 1

It is indeed impressive. Not just the technical side of things, but that people care enough about what is no longer a new game to put that kind of effort into it. Hope to see it as a released mod in all ist beauty some day :)

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Wow, that's pretty cool. If it's released as a texture mod pack, would definitely make me fire up this game again, and I haven't played it in ages. :)

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Tsk, tsk, shame on you.

But yeah, looks good. I usually avoid most "high-res texture" mods since they do outrageous different stuff, but high-quality versions of what it was in the first place I don't say no to :)

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee