So what about game package upgrades now?

First of all nice to see that you made it! Preorders are now availible for public; in a DRM-free as well as in a DRMed Version.

Now to the bad part: Weren´t you promising that we would get some (but pricier) upgrade options back in? 

Personally, I´d like to upgrade on the PhysicalCollectors--it looks kinda sweet and I wanna have both Pillars and Tides-CE!

Will you add that function in the coming days? Or is it really gone? Would be a sad news...  ;(

I too was waiting for this, I even opened a ticket back several months ago when I wanted to upgrade from the 45$ tier to the 50$ physical tier and was told that upgrade options would be available in the future. Still don't see an option for that unfortunately :(

So is there any way right now to "log-in" and view our current selections (of tier, addons, etc) ?

Go to the Pillars of Eternity page, login, choose "Manage pledge", choose "View my pledge order", click the "Order ID" number. That will show you exactly what you spent your pledge monies on. 

It would be allright if Obsidian simply says "Well, as crowdfunding is over you can´t! Sorry!" 

But that´s not the case right now: You can open up new orders, although crowdfunding is already over. You can buy AddOns---but you can´t upgrade your pledge?! That doesn´t make ANY sense!

It would be allright if Obsidian simply says "Well, as crowdfunding is over you can´t! Sorry!" 

But that´s not the case right now: You can open up new orders, although crowdfunding is already over. You can buy AddOns---but you can´t upgrade your pledge?! That doesn´t make ANY sense!

Playing devils advocate here: I don't believe it is feasible to maintain so many changes in pledges, especially when many of said pledges have physical components or intricate rewards. It's simply not doable anymore. It makes perfect sense that you cannot upgrade your pledge. The add-one are there for people who are missing out on premium rewards, that's it.

So let me ask.  Is there any way I can order all the digital kickstarter exclusive stuff and the pre-order exclusive stuff in one order?  Also was all the physical extras like manuals or maps or books ect made available digitally?  Obviously stuff like statues ect would have no digital version but and fiction stories or guide books could be made digital.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/66606-update-83-backer-portal-backer-beta-and-wasteland-2-keys/?p=1474907

Changes and additions to physical items were locked back in August. You should still be able to add various digital rewards, though.

That´s a fact---but it´s not consequent if you remeber that you can still place NEW orders containing physical items!

Or, in other words: The one Dollar backer can "upgrade" (by placing a new order) to PhysCollEdtion for 145$, the DigiCollectors can do it for 145$---> there´s something wrong with this, isn´t it?

Either Obsidian should remove that option---or give all backers "real" upgrade capabilities! 

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/66606-update-83-backer-portal-backer-beta-and-wasteland-2-keys/?p=1474907

Changes and additions to physical items were locked back in August. You should still be able to add various digital rewards, though.

That´s a fact---but it´s not consequent if you remeber that you can still place NEW orders containing physical items!

Or, in other words: The one Dollar backer can "upgrade" (by placing a new order) to PhysCollEdtion for 145$, the DigiCollectors can do it for 145$---> there´s something wrong with this, isn´t it?

Either Obsidian should remove that option---or give all backers "real" upgrade capabilities! 

?

Link what you're seeing.

You can add a few digital items to existing pledges, or you can place a new pre-order for digital copies. I see no option to buy the physical collector's edition.

Pics or it didn´t happen? So here you go!

Starting at the "manage pledge"-bar, continueing to BuyAddons and then clicking on the "2" you get to that "NewSide"---> you might remember that one. And yes, that´s not only some non-working mockup that has been left behind, it really is still working; you CAN place orders up there! 

post-132878-0-99636200-1416551477_thumb.png

post-132878-0-56825700-1416551479_thumb.png

post-132878-0-42648900-1416551485_thumb.png

Starting at the "manage pledge"-bar, continueing to BuyAddons and then clicking on the "2" you get to that "NewSide"---> you might remember that one. And yes, that´s not only some non-working mockup that has been left behind, it really is still working; you CAN place orders up there! 

Right you are, click on the 2. That's... not great web design. I'd be curious if it actually lets you complete the order.

Anyway, I obviously can't answer your original question. Click on the support link and ask.

• Like 1

Right you are, click on the 2. That's... not great web design. I'd be curious if it actually lets you complete the order.

Anyway, I obviously can't answer your original question. Click on the support link and ask.

I´ve opened up a support ticket...

...curios what will now happen! Obsidian has different ways to go...

BTW: You can actually even get to the StripeCheckoutPage; it seems like everything is still possible right now!

I am not able to complete my order for the game either.  I am a Kickstarter backer, and I get all the way to putting in my address for shipping my hard copy of game and hit continue, then nothing happens.  Is anyone else having problems completing their orders?

Hey, guys. Thanks for bring this to our attention. This is not intended and I will ask Darren to look into it.

Thanks for the answer, (as well as for the one via mail!) the interesting question now is which way you´ll be choosing!

Locking new pledges or enabling upgrades for anybody---> both variants are possible ways for you to go!

Although I belive your choice will be the first one...