Montana Man tries to establish a KKK chapter that is not discriminatory.

PK htiw klaw eriF

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

How could it be depressing ?

The KKK could start e-mailing Gawker advertisers or laughing at rich white feminists.

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

He met with members of the Casper, Wyoming NAACP and was motivated to organize a peace summit between the KKK and NAACP, as well as with other religious groups sometime next summer.

Oh I'd love to buy a ticket to that one!  They should put that on TV, like on Jerry Springer or something

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

He met with members of the Casper, Wyoming NAACP and was motivated to organize a peace summit between the KKK and NAACP, as well as with other religious groups sometime next summer.

Oh I'd love to buy a ticket to that one!  They should put that on TV, like on Jerry Springer or something

I'd watch it.

KKK being a conservative organization

Abarr is a moron. The KKK were never a 'conservative' organization. It was founded by a bunch of traitors after they lost the civil war. They don't respect traditional American values, nor do they love their country. 

Imperial Wizard Bradley Jenkins

The KKK has wizards! Now I finally get the robes. Maybe they have 'racist a**hole' as a prestige class.

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Funny enough there are several people on these forums who do believe  that we need  " to draw attention to the fact that white people are becoming a minority and losing our political power and way of life.”?

But I suppose that doesn't mean you need to join some quasi-KKK  organisation  to protect the interests and prevent the marginalization of white people because for me that's not a real problem in our society

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Funny enough there are several people on these forums who do believe  that we need  " to draw attention to the fact that white people are becoming a minority and losing our political power and way of life.”?

It's all very silly as there is no such thing as a "way of life" defined by race. 

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Like who ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Like who ?

I have  had several debates with people on these forums who do believe that white people ( white males ) are discriminated against in modern society. Sometimes they have valid points like Oerwinde and his story about Chinese malls in Canada and sometimes there points aren't  so valid. Isn't GG about a perceived discrimination towards " gamers" ...who are targeted selectively  because they are white males and there influence they have on the development  of games?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Abarr is a moron. The KKK were never a 'conservative' organization. It was founded by a bunch of traitors after they lost the civil war. They don't respect traditional American values, nor do they love their country. 

The KKK has wizards! Now I finally get the robes. Maybe they have 'racist a**hole' as a prestige class.

They were really more a vigilante group as inititally founded who was dedicated to upholding the "law" of the confederacy in the face of reconstruction than anything else.  Vigilante groups have a long history in the US (like the San Francisco Vigilance Movement that was anti-immigration). That said, the branding in 1870 as a terrorist organization is certainly fair in reflection to their status and activities.

The Imperial Wizard designation for leaders has been with the group since the original, as have some form of facial coverings to hide identities.    I think the robes themselves are more artifacts of the second group, however, and derived from "Birth of a Nation".

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

They were really more a vigilante group as inititally founded who was dedicated to upholding the "law" of the confederacy in the face of reconstruction than anything else.  Vigilante groups have a long history in the US (like the San Francisco Vigilance Movement that was anti-immigration). That said, the branding in 1870 as a terrorist organization is certainly fair in reflection to their status and activities.

The Imperial Wizard designation for leaders has been with the group since the original, as have some form of facial coverings to hide identities.    I think the robes themselves are more artifacts of the second group, however, and derived from "Birth of a Nation".

Hi Amentep " waves "

Where have you been ? I was getting worried you were still alive ;)

John Milton 

I have  had several debates with people on these forums who do believe that white people ( white males ) are discriminated against in modern society. Sometimes they have valid points like Oerwinde and his story about Chinese malls in Canada and sometimes there points aren't  so valid. Isn't GG about a perceived discrimination towards " gamers" ...who are targeted selectively  because they are white males and there influence they have on the development  of games?

So not many names then, I am surprised. As for GG, I am not seeing how it ties in well with this, but can see why you'd want it to, heh. For the most part I've not really seen it carrying on as a White Power movement.

Although I suppose there are some Nazis involved, thinking through all the flames I've read over.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I've never really seen how the diminishing or increasing numbers of any enthnic group diminishes the power of any other. At least withing the context of the US. No ethnic group is completely monolithic in it's voting habits. Black voters do ten to be more democrat than republican but this is less so now than a few years ago. And some time back they were largely republican.

It is folly to try to pigeon hole hispanic voters into any category because that group is really hundreds of  groups that have little in common with each other becase their family histories come from so many different places. People of Cuban, Mexican, an Puerto Rican descent for example might have a common language in their family history but the cultures and values they came from are so different it makes no sense to lump them together

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

So not many names then, I am surprised. As for GG, I am not seeing how it ties in well with this, but can see why you'd want it to, heh. For the most part I've not really seen it carrying on as a White Power movement.Although I suppose there are some Nazis involved, thinking through all the flames I've read over.

Well there is one Nazi involved, but Ian Miles Cheong is anti-gg.

I....uh....what.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That's the sweetest most adorable act of racism I've ever heard.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

This thread is interesting, I don't think we need to turn it into another lamergate discussion.   :p

You right, I don't think I could handle another lamergate thread :biggrin:

John Milton 

Seems to me this guy is just some guy who maybe isn't that racist anymore, but still enjoys hanging out with his pals having fun wearing white ropes, sure the KKK name screams racism, but as long as this guys charter doesn't behave in a racist manner I don't see much of a problem with them, besides, he probably really annoys real KKKs, so that's entertaining, I'm not gonna blame people for avoiding them like the plague either though.

Also Bruce, while there are people around here who I suspect might have a view alike to what you mentioned, I'd still be interested in seeing you list some names.

Hi Amentep " waves "

Where have you been ? I was getting worried you were still alive ;)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man