[333] Feral Druids not dropping equipped items

Sensuki

Question

U6hn8dM.jpg

RJZTMws.jpg

These Feral Druids are wearing various types of clothing and carrying weapons, among other things. The only WYSIWYG loot I got off them was a Flail, which I'm not sure was even equipped. There were four guys all equipped with weapons, clothing and possibly lighter armor too. I have been finding this is a common issue with many of the scrub/unnamed humanoid enemies in the beta.

3 answers to this question

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. As far as I know, enemies generally throughout the game should be dropping specified loot, random loot, or a combination of both. I believe that these druids do at times drop some of the items that they carry. Though I will need to do some additional testing to be certain. As for WYSIWYG, that might be best brought up in the discussion forums. It is definitely an interesting point.

In cases like Sevis drawing particular attention to his estoc and then not dropping it, feel free to point these out to us. I will pass all of this feedback on to the designers. They may not always be bugs, but sometimes it could be something that we intended to be there and just missed.

Thank you for your support!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1