[333] Couple Bugs

Dark_Ansem

Question

• Dynamic lights in the village aren't dynamic at all, and in fact they don't emit light. Most notably the bridge lanters.

The light radius of the characters is too big, makes actual lighting useless.

(known) fan of flames GFX is borked

Village house lighting is broken, as not all windows light up. unless it's intentional.

Tooltips at the beginning can exit the text frame, for a second, then get 

Terrible performance for Character creation screen, levelup screen and inventory screen. possible fix: engine upgrade.

Pressing "quit game" on the ESC menu takes back, after some freezing, to the main screen BUT with the ESC menu still present. exiting from that makes the buttons on the main menu unusable.

the Highlights (those with the magnifying glass on the map) never go away once you click them

In-Development: Turn-Based cRPG, late backing OPEN!

realms_beyond_logo_360x90px_transparent_

9 answers to this question

• stuttering in combat, linked often to spellcasting and talens

Knockdown warrior talent has the mage skill pointer, the moon-thing, while the rogue skills have the sword

Auto-pause goes completely crazy every now and then, no idea why

the camera decides in complete autonomy that is wants to go to the lower left of the screen no matter what. and zoom to character is borked as well.

That's right, I thought I was imagining things...

nothing an engine upgrade cannot solve, I have to say. especially since the promised features will be amazing and less performance-intensive than the current engine build.

Edited by Dark_Ansem

• Possibly wifi mouse problem like IE games: scrolls without control to the right.

Animations of the people who give you the first quest are borked: when they leave they get stuck into a tree and don't move, but the cutscene still ends.

So it wasn't me seeing thing... it's official :p

Also

• No npc portrait is shown when talking to them, nor the PC\Companion one. is this intentional or a bug?
Edited by Dark_Ansem