I'm sure Mr Sawyer will get around to it at some time, especially if a Poe 2 is viable (and they wish to partake in this hassle again.) Personally I think it can add quite a few benefits to a game, I always thought Tiamat and Bahamut dissappearing from the skies of Krynn was quite a good dramatic scene in Dragons of Autumn Twilight, though I never particularly cared for the book or series all told.

Edit: The observatory on Moonglow in Ultima also stands out as quite a nice and sometimes useful feature.

Edited by Nonek

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I mean *cosmology*. is it the only planet? is it similar to D&D, where there are many planes of existance, or it's like the Elder Scrolls, one planet surrounded by the Fires of Oblivion?

Edited by Dark_Ansem
In-Development: Turn-Based cRPG, late backing OPEN!

realms_beyond_logo_360x90px_transparent_

I mean *cosmology*. is it the only planet? is it similar to D&D, where there are many planes of existance, or it's like the Elder Scrolls, one planet surrounded by the Fires of Oblivion?

We know only about Hel/The Beyond which is some kind of the nether world, where souls reborn among the gods. I think there can exist divine dimensials. We don't know much, but there is something like The Shroud, (that's like Dragon Age Veil probably, I can be wrong). We only know that the Shroud can be associated with night sky or stars or whole cosmos (there is mention about it in lore book about St. Waidwen in beta) and with summoning spirits (like Phantoms, one of the chanter abiliies). I think it is linked in some way with eternal cycle, but we have no more information about it. I hope we will learn more and even know myths about world creation later in full game.

And here are all books from beta known

http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Book

*begins reading*

noo don't spoil yourself!

Nah. I'm not going to end up reading the books in-game as that will interrupt game flow. I doubt reading about the world lore will spoil much of anything.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

And here are all books from beta known

http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Book

*begins reading*

noo don't spoil yourself!

Nah. I'm not going to end up reading the books in-game as that will interrupt game flow. I doubt reading about the world lore will spoil much of anything.

I would say there could be minor 'spoilers' nothing major. I really enjoyed reading them, but I like knowing some things about world. You can only read Dyrwood history to because it is region where game takes place. It's good for general world orientation.