Music - must - go on!

Rosbjerg

Interesting, there seems to be a new way the videos are embedded. I don't see any of them, while my ad-blocker claims it blocked some google analytics and google+ content. Which is a shame (because I quite like some of the music posted here *sucking up to you guys* ;) )

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Interesting, there seems to be a new way the videos are embedded. I don't see any of them, while my ad-blocker claims it blocked some google analytics and google+ content. Which is a shame (because I quite like some of the music posted here *sucking up to you guys* ;) )

That's not new. It's been that way for a long while now. Google has mucked up youtube with all sorts of ****. You ad-blocker perhaps is just noticing it for the first time, or you've upped your protection settings. Google has it's nasty fingers in near everything on the net.

The sites running scripts running on this page:

These are running throughout the forum:

obsidian.net

google-analytics.com

d22assd9svjrp9.cloudfront.net

ajax.googleapis.com

scripts associated with the videos:

www.googlevideo.com

doubleclick.net

youtube.com

ytimg.com

google.com

Disclaimer: naughty words in the songs below

• Like 1

Like the music video for that

Still don't know what the point of that tank firing line was though

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.