Music - must - go on!

Rosbjerg

Not sure if I ever posted this here before or not, but I imagine some here will really enjoy this one:

I know nothing about Chrono Cross but that's an awesome collaboration.

Anyway, the thread must go on:

Edited by JadedWolf
  • Like 1

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

@JadedWolf - The track you post is one of my all time faves. Possibly my favorite track from any PC based video game. I only wish it was longer.

@Oby - Russia's greatest contribution to the world in the last ~100 years:

• Like 1

@Woldan - that Covenant song really brings to mind Depeche Mode, for me. Which is not a bad thing.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

@Woldan - that Covenant song really brings to mind Depeche Mode, for me. Which is not a bad thing.

Covenant always reminds me of DM, both are great bands. 

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 2

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

It's apparently 70 years ago now that Bob Marley was put on this world.

The name Marley comes from his father's side, who was white and wanted nothing to do with him. Nowadays when people think of the name Marley, they think of Bob. "The stone that the builder refused, will always be the head cornerstone."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-PGEc8_Q5c

Edited by JadedWolf
  • Like 2

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

Please at least wear a helmet when operating a motorcycle. There are only two kinds of motorcyclists ... those who have crashed, and those who are about to. 

Yup. Afterall, this could happen.

You don't want to come back as a ghost.

Edited by Leferd
  • Like 3

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

• Like 5

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands