Update on the Update

BAdler

7:28am here... going to work...

I hope a little PoE gift when i come back tonight... ^^

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

Damn. How I hate this. No it is a quarter past six in the morning on Wednesday here in Germany and no update at all.

I hope we will get the update today and  a further and last update this year in December before X-Mas.

If you're living in europe, go to bed instead of waiting for the update. If there is nothing stopping you from staying up until this early in the morning, then there is probably nothing stopping you from sleeping through the night and playing the game all morning anway. Bonus points for being less dissapointed in the morning because you're still sleepy.

it sounds like they're making a buncha changes in this build since it's been in the works for several weeks now. Hopefully, it's a lot of fine tuning that went into this one. Somehow I feel like they're taking it more seriously now that they are internally playing it and can give an honest critique about the experience they're trying to create rather than everyone just working in a vacuum and not knowing what everyone else is working on. I expect this patch and the next one to really have the most notable tweaks.

• Like 1

it sounds like they're making a buncha changes in this build since it's been in the works for several weeks now. Hopefully, it's a lot of fine tuning that went into this one. Somehow I feel like they're taking it more seriously now that they are internally playing it and can give an honest critique about the experience they're trying to create rather than everyone just working in a vacuum and not knowing what everyone else is working on. I expect this patch and the next one to really have the most notable tweaks.

I really REALLY hope so too.

Back home... Waiting...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

QA is still giving the beta a full run. Once I get the report back from them I will know whether it will be okay for distribution.

Sry mr.BAdler but this sounds like you are cooking crystal meth xD

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

QA is still giving the beta a full run. Once I get the report back from them I will know whether it will be okay for distribution.

19:00 in the UK think we might get it today?

Depends on when you go to bed ;). QA should be finished with everything in the next few hours. After that it only takes me 20 or 30 minutes to upload the build of distribution.

• Like 2

Depends on when you go to bed ;). QA should be finished with everything in the next few hours. After that it only takes me 20 or 30 minutes to upload the build of distribution.

Can't you just fire those "QA" people? They just seem to cause delays and find faults with the game.

• Like 3

about 1 am :yes: