I like potatoes.

dspitzley

Uh, yeah

Baked... baked and with butter and garlic (and a pinch of salt) :huh:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

potatoes are certainly high on my list of starchy foods to eat. prolly followed by sweet potatoes, rice, ... oh my. face it, i just LOVE starch. smashed mashed fried julienned au gratin'd scalloped boiled baked you name it... my wife, unfortunately, needs to stay away from starch as it does bad things to blood sugar...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I prefer my potatoes wrapped in tinfoil with some garlic butter, and roasted.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Mad Dwarf Sayeth,

"Spuds For Everyone !!!"

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

I prefer my potatoes wrapped in tinfoil with some garlic butter, and roasted.

Are the potatoes wearing tinfoil to keep the government from reading their minds?

Makin' time breakin' ground

Sail brown bay to chocolate town

- Ween

Its there to give the potatoes sex-appeal... :rolleyes:

Ever seen pinup-art by Sorayama Hajime ? Some of the pieces by Julie Bell uses that "silver/crome skin" trick too...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My God, this many posts and NOBODY mentioned new potatoes boiled. By far the best way to eat them. They have to lock me away at the beginning of summer or there won't be any new spuds left.

Second best is roast, alongside a nice juicy hunk of pork.

ooooooh yeah.

They have to lock me away at the beginning of summer or there won't be any new spuds left.

Let me guess ? You're Irish ? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure... *Cough*Bloody spyware*Cough*