POSSIBLE SPOILERS Modding thread: A simple mod and Console commands

Bester

after replaying IWD EE currently, I can appreciate the work that's gone into this, and I find that the character's not being micro machine size in POE which helps. I do hope they touch up the animations, but since unity has the ability to import animations of motion capture I have a feeling someone will find a way to make the animations super awesome.

• Like 2

reaally? Unity can?

good to know.

but why the comparison with a 2D game?

Well I'm playing free games on my android with better 2d animation than they currently have with the 3d that they've been working on for over a year. And they do complex animations like rats fidgeting with their hands on their faces and the attack animations feel weighty and powerful, unlike these do from the last time I saw any game play back in october. (the game I'm referring is also on Iphone as well called honorbound.)

Sweet croikey that dagron is terrifying! I haven't seen the latest trailer yet.

Dagrons are scary enough, but a dagron who's mastered bipedal locomotion?!

*dramatically removes shades*... dear god...!

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

No... that can't be! You take that back! Doors have always been the one person I can trust! Doors have my back! NOTHING can defeat doors!! NO!!! *tears*

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

ITs godzillAA RAAAARRRR lol i with their was a set scale in the game id make him bigger!

I'm more concerned with seeing it on the floor. shouldn't it be able to fly?

why whould it need to fly 2 steps and its on the other side of the mape haha why does it even need claws it feet could take care of most anything it comes across haha just step on everything.

I also found the wing's/arms and hands missing context. From a utility standpoint the wing's are too small and thin to lift something as massive as the dragon, and it's arms are like a pro wrestler, but it's tail is so long the creature is so heavy, no way he'd be that lean. That thing would be moving like a slow boat to China. I think they took too many ideas and said eff it, it's a game weeeeee! I half expect it to sound like a honky horn when it roars. :)  It does look pretty neat though, roaaar... bagok!

Insects don't count. I realize that yes, scientifically, insects are part of the animal kingdom. I'm thinking more like a honey badger. Humans have been at the top of the food chain for far too long. My life will NOT be complete until F16's engage attacking flocks of winged honey badgers on a regular basis.

• Like 1