Buying a Physical Copy of the game

I am sorry I am doing a stupid question, but I am a bit confused by the pledge process. I pledged for a phisical copy, and confirmed my order. Now, I would like to buy another physical copy for a friend. Can I add one to my account?

Again, I am sorry if this was already answered.

• 2 weeks later...

In the near future you will be able to purchase a physical copy of the game. Unfortunately, you won't be able to get it at the backer price any longer.

Will this physical copy come with a DvD (with the game on it) and manual? Or is it going to be like Wasteland 2?

It pains me to even ask, but apparently InXile thought it was okay to sell boxes without a manual or even the actual game in it.

Read reviews on Amazon if you're not familiar with this:

http://www.amazon.com/Wasteland-2-PC/dp/B00NA6LH58/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Edited by Valsuelm

• 2 weeks later...

I too missed the Kickstarter and wish for a physical copy. With of course a disc containing the game and some goodies, manual, artbook, etc, not a key to download some additional software and then download the game.

So...purchase it.

I think Haavok wants confirmation that what happened for the Wasteland 2 physical release won't happen with PoE's.

• Like 1

I too missed the Kickstarter and wish for a physical copy. With of course a disc containing the game and some goodies, manual, artbook, etc, not a key to download some additional software and then download the game.

So...purchase it.

I think Haavok wants confirmation that what happened for the Wasteland 2 physical release won't happen with PoE's.

It definitely will happen. No problem.