PC\NPC Combat voices?

The idea of "fully voiced" NPCs was quashed very early in the Kickstarter period. Voiceovers will only be in the style of the original IE games--in other words, partial. There were lots of interviews/articles about that.

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Much of party NPCs' speech, usually things said to other party NPCs or to the player was voiced. That will do for me. Just enough to get an idea about their personalities. I can hear the rest of the dialogues in my head when reading, and it's probably even better that way.

I've even found that taking away the opportunities for me to use my imagination in an RPG actually leads to a less satisfying experience. You either go all the way, when you want to draw the world and characters literally, or you make it evident to the player he has to finish the picture, but you shouldn't go halfway, I'll avoid giving examples ;)

Thinking in those lines, I'm very curious how I'll end up feeling about DAI's attempt to produce the closest thing to an interactive LOTR-scale movie where nothing is left to the audience's imagination. They have some of the best rendering technology and probably a humongous budget and I think it's a very interesting experiment in drawing a very high-res very literal picture. Let's see how that works and if the tech is ready for it.

A Custom Editor for Deadfire's Data:
eFoHp9V.png