333 OSX CTD and Corrupt Saves when return to Dyrwood Crossing

aeonsim

Question

In OSX when trying to return to Dyrwood crossing after leaving the area (ie the Spider cave or back to town) I'm seeing a lot of crashes when trying to load the Crossing map. Secondly the one time it did work (from the cave to crossing) the resulting Autosave when leaving the cave and a quicksave 2 mins later were both corrupted (the game crashed during the quick save) and trying to reload from there crashes the game.

Attached is the OSX crash report, if someone can explain where the Saves and any PoE output log are stored on OSX I'll add them as well.

OSX 10.10

i7 2.4Ghz, 8GB Ram, Radeon 6770M 1GB.

PoE-Errors.txt

1 answer to this question

These occur nearly constantly in the PoE OSX beta, and are especially common after having completed combat or a quest.

From another post this is the pattern I noticed:

With the OSX build I could only ever fight on one of the out door maps before the game started to crash on large area loads. So if I ran around the village with out fighting I could move to the Crossing and start to fight my way through there however if I entered the cave and tried to return back to the main crossing map there was a 4/5 chance of a crash while trying to move out of the cave. Or if managed to get lucky the resulting Autosave and my next save were both corrupted. If I just fought on the Crossing and tried to return to the Village the same thing crash on load of the village. Same if I fought Medreth I'd no longer be able to leave the Village with out a crash.