Loading screen needs improvement

Jagermann

In Icewind Dale I believe they painted over them. Right now they do look a bit too much like a screenshot of a 3D level. I'm not sure if Kaz will have time to paint them over before release as there's lots of other stuff to do. WTB more art time for Polina or another 2D artist pls.

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 4

Lul you guys went from no loading screen at all to some nice high quality cool looking loading screens and you complain ;p.  Sure a loading bar would be nice, but it isn't "required" and the screens themselves look great.

Personally I'd rather have loading times so fast there was no need for a loading bar LOL!

As for the sharpness - I like it myself but then I'm a photographer not a painter... :grin:

(and I agree that sometimes it seems people would complain if you hung them with a new rope! :o )

• Like 1

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

By 'sharpness' I think he means that you can blatantly tell that it's rendered from a 3D scene, as the detail gets worse in the distance. The Ruins in the Dyrford picture look particularly bad at a distance.

• Like 2

Bits like this in the back of the scene stand out to me (you have to view the picture full size). It's not a big deal, but I do notice it.

7afXFnn.jpg

Don't think they have the art time to touch stuff like that up though.

Edited by Sensuki