possible KOTOR 1 cut quest?

hi guys i wanted to know what was actually cut from KOTOR 1
since i was checking in KOTOR tool to fix a dialogue line of the TLK file,and i've found npc lines that i've never seen before
it mentioned finding a injured sith apprentice in the Temple of Ancients,that was injured after a fight against a young rancor that took 3 dark jedis to take down.
there was a dialogue option to tell to the apprentice that you were Darth Revan(apologizing because he didn't recognize you),   he/she swore alligiance to you,but she needed several hours of Kolto to recover and after that she could follow you(possible party member if DS)

Edited by DarthDeven

Yup, check out K1R, they will restore that.

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee