[333] Initiated Combat by walking in area

YunikoYokai5

Question

Hi all,

While playing through the beta, when I entered the underground temple area (after using a chisel and moving the statue with my BB Fighter), as soon as I moved in the area, my team entered combat mode. They would stand with weapons ready and I was unable to leave the area without reloading the autosave and leaving immediately. I even killed one of the enemies and I was still in combat. 

Also, the big door you meet, the text that told you what you needed to enter it refused to go away. As did the text by the entrance with the effigy. I'll get screenshots up when I can!

My Blind Journey through the Beta. Join my transgender Paladin as I struggle to get to grips with the game and its mechanics. Well, I never said my first journey into an isometric RPG would be smooth, now did I?

My Adventure through Baldur's Gate. Inspired by my play of PoE, I decide to pick up a much fabled game of the genre. Join Solana as I delve into this world of weird, wonderful and annoying people.

2 answers to this question

Really? I must have been lucky, didn't happen to me in the last build.

My Blind Journey through the Beta. Join my transgender Paladin as I struggle to get to grips with the game and its mechanics. Well, I never said my first journey into an isometric RPG would be smooth, now did I?

My Adventure through Baldur's Gate. Inspired by my play of PoE, I decide to pick up a much fabled game of the genre. Join Solana as I delve into this world of weird, wonderful and annoying people.