Flame of devotion with an arbalest?

dunehunter

Since mighty affect damage of ranged weapons now, i did 200+ damage with flame of devotion with a fine arbalest.

Imo, weapon like crossbow, pistol should not be affected by one's strength and its a bit strange to flame of devotion an enemy with crossbow or pistol :D

post-44260-0-24966600-1414233045_thumb.jpg

Edited by dunehunter

Maybe it's magic.

Or rather, a minor miracle performed by one's deity (or manifested via religious fervour, whatever floats in this setting).

And if you really want to pursue this logic, then you should start with Might itself, which affects damage from all sources, including "mechanical" ranged weapons.

Perhaps treat it as an increase in skill with all damaging implements. So that you handle your arquebus better and are more likely to hit a vital part.

Edited by Lord Vicious

It will be fun to build a paladin like the dnd pal with 10X smite evil, but,but with a pistol !!! :DDD

With talents Intense Flame and Remember Rakhan Field, I can almost one shoot one kill every mobs I meet, too bad its 1 per encount, we need more charges !!

Edited by dunehunter

Since mighty affect damage of ranged weapons now, i did 200+ damage with flame of devotion with a fine arbalest.

Where did you get a fine arbalest in the beta?

In fact, we need a list of all prominent items currently in beta, with their locations.

IIRC BB fighter has one

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...