Choose your favorite would-be-god.

Namutree

Choose your favorite would-be-god!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. If you gotta choose; which of these awesome people would you make God?

• Thanos
    • Captain Planet
    • Gilgamesh
    • Michigan 2006 gubernatorial candidate **** DeVos
    • William 2, Prince of Orange
    • Gao Gan
    • PewDiePie
    • Volourn

Really? I thought it was because hes a genuine badass. You may not agree with his political affiliation, but that doesn't mean he wont roundhouse kick your taste buds out.

He's pretty old. I'm sure I can take him.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

He was a Karate champ for several years

Sure he's old now but at one time he was not someone you would want to mess with

EDIT- PS I actually met him once and he's a really tiny guy. I googled him and it say's 5'10" but I think 5'6'' is probably more accurate. I also think his politics are wacky but he seemed genuinely nice for the ~hour I was with him

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

So, the message you guys have here is if his politics aren't your politics he's crazy? Gotcha.

Bah, as the Bishop of the Order of Volo I commend your rejection of the false deity Chuck Norris and invite you to join the True Faith; the Church of Volo - Facts, Equality, and RPGs with ill-conceived romances forever!   :lol:

On a side note did you know Chuck Norris was one of Elvis's MA instructors? Pretty cool stuff.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

So, the message you guys have here is if his politics aren't your politics he's crazy? Gotcha.

It doesn't have anything to do with politics.  Spouting about 1000 years of darkness is not really a political platform.

Ah what's a little hyperbole at election time? It's like eggnog at Christmas. Besides it's far from the worst I've heard compared to this year's election madness.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Volo would be harsh, yet fair.

Volourn. He's harsh but fair.

Beat me to it.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I've realized something is very wrong with this poll: no David Bowie.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I've realized something is very wrong with this poll: no David Bowie.

One day I'll make a part 2 and include him.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I'm sayin' Chuck Norris is neither cool or invincible after that. Your gandads called, they want their meme back.

Double reality check.

Just because you think a joke is old and unfunny, doesn't mean everyone else thinks so too.

Besides, Chuck Norris can never die, and neither can his meme's.

And b.t.w - the real Chuck Norris is pretty decent guy and was buds with Bruce Lee. Why should I hate him?

what do you say we apply a democratic, majority principle:

The-God-Emperor-Can%27t-be-Wr.jpg

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!