Dragon Age: Inquisition

Rosbjerg

Magical healing exists in some cutscenes so its removal was purely a gameplay decision

Where outside of that one Wynne scene that's all about her spirit keeping her alive?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Magical healing exists in some cutscenes so its removal was purely a gameplay decision

Where outside of that one Wynne scene that's all about her spirit keeping her alive?

In Inquisition it has come up more than once already

Not sure how often in earlier games but I'm sure it's referenced more than once

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Maybe they replaced magical healing with

Seems they took inspiration from GTA then.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

LOL. ok with no spoilers please, do we get to see and find out what happened to a certain "slow" dwarf in the game?  try as i may, its the only character i can bring myself having any curiosity about.

He becomes a heroin addict and takes a job as a hooker to pay his bills. He then finds the Maker, starts a business, and runs for mayor of Redcliff under a platform of no lyrium taxes and traditional values.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

LOL. ok with no spoilers please, do we get to see and find out what happened to a certain "slow" dwarf in the game?  try as i may, its the only character i can bring myself having any curiosity about.

I have heard nothing about him and people have been asking.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"That's why I also defended WL2 on inXile forums when people attacked it with bad reviews. WL2 may have minor flaws (very minor if you'd ask me :) and some bugs (like every game) but it's a game I can really enjoy. And why would I give a low rating to something that I like?"

SHOCKER! People don't always like the same thing you like.

"who was even less funny than Cespenar was."

Sorry. Cespenar always loses. I'll take the  braindead 'savant' dwarf than the 'try too hard to eb funny' imp any day of the week. At least Sandal had backghround, personality, and an actual storyline. He added to the game, and wasn't simple background noise. A paper bag could have done waht Cespenar did.

AS FOR THE GAME ITSELF: I'm extremely early, but it  could be so much better.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It is fun to watch the Bioware forum now... :lol:

I've found the RPG Codex's DA:I thread more interesting myself. I swear, this guy's mad is golden. http://bit.ly/1yQNFxH 

• Like 2

One recent survey by a Washington-based researcher concluded that Americans were far more willing to participate in cannibalism then they have in the past hundred years. America is a nation that will not suffer abominations lightly.

Wait, people liked Sandal? 

I remember being shocked that Bioware came up with a crafting mule who was even less funny than Cespenar was. 

For the same reason people love Hodor in GoT.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Isn't the music played at 0:20 is KotOR music?

At 2:30 is Skyrim music

I didn't recognize the music at 2:30, but there's no mistaking it, that music at 0:05 is KotOR's Dantooine song.

Edited by bobobo878
  • Like 1

One recent survey by a Washington-based researcher concluded that Americans were far more willing to participate in cannibalism then they have in the past hundred years. America is a nation that will not suffer abominations lightly.

DA:I = Oblivion + Skyrim + SWTOR + WoW +........

It's a big NO for me

I don't want to bother about this game any longer, the whole francise is destroyed for me, this is a huge disappointment....it is all wasted, ah, don't want to talk about it anymore...

Dragon Age is dead.....

I didn't recognize the music at 2:30, but there's no mistaking it, that music at 0:05 is KotOR's Dantooine song.

It's Skyrim exploration music

Edited by Qistina

"It's a big NO for me

I don't want to bother about this game any longer, the whole francise is destroyed for me, this is a huge disappointment....it is all wasted, ah, don't want to talk about it anymore..."

L0L

• Like 3

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

DA:I = Oblivion + Skyrim + SWTOR + WoW +........

It's a big NO for me

I don't want to bother about this game any longer, the whole francise is destroyed for me, this is a huge disappointment....it is all wasted, ah, don't want to talk about it anymore...

Dragon Age is dead.....

I think I heard Baldur's Gate's theme at 5:44, and Fallout's Shady Sands theme at 6:49, uploader has quite the playlist.

Edited by bobobo878

So far it is better than DA2, thankfully.

So it's the same kind of "good" as Reaper of Souls, got it.