PoE Guidebook by DarkHorse

I spent 250 dollars plus 30 dollars for shipping just to get that collectors book. Well, of course the game too and support Obs. but I am quite disappointed, if it's the same as the BACKER collector's book. Oh well... If it brings more money and thus more and better content for PoE (in the future, expansion etc.) then I guess it is justified and ok. Kind of.

• Like 2

"Maybe your grandiose vocabulary is a pathetic compensation for an insufficiency in the nether regions of your anatomy."

Does that mean The Collector's Book is 11x8 inches though?

I don't care that it can be bought after release - yeah whatever, but 11x8 inches, then I'll be p mad.

This is a proper ****ing art book

1.jpg

5.jpg

At least it's A4 size though I suppose

Edited by Sensuki

I spent 250 dollars plus 30 dollars for shipping just to get that collectors book. Well, of course the game too and support Obs. but I am quite disappointed, if it's the same as the BACKER collector's book. Oh well... If it brings more money and thus more and better content for PoE (in the future, expansion etc.) then I guess it is justified and ok. Kind of.

This is exactly where I am. I mean, I'm glad PoE can get more money and (hopefully) be a better game, but at the same time, this situation just makes me waffle about the whole thing. :/ Meh.

Does that mean The Collector's Book is 11x8 inches though?

I don't care that it can be bought after release - yeah whatever, but 11x8 inches, then I'll be p mad.

This is a proper ****ing art book

At least it's A4 size though I suppose

It's possible the dimensions and whatnot will change by the time March rolls around. We're a few months off yet.

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

• 3 months later...

Only by now I notice this now old thread. Yesterday I bought both books via Amazon.

I went for the 140 USD Pledge for the collectors edition box + 10 for the playing cards and 20 for the soundtrack CD + 20 for shipping to Germany (=190 USD) plus rd. about 60 USD for both books. Thats a total of 250 USD and a lot of money for just one game with collectors content. I hope Obsidian gets some money from the books and I hope its worh while.

• 1 month later...

You know, I had to wait for a friend to order their books to compare, but why on earth did Obsidian not include the "Collector's Edition Guide" book in the signed box for the $250 and higher Kickstarter backers? We only got the thin Vol 1 Guidebook (Almanac), no CE book.

Edited by Ieo

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)