Looking for an online gaming group!

PoisonWar

In our D&D session today: it turns out that using a frail and loyal servant as a battering ram, to smash open a solid door; is not a particularly good idea.

He owes his life to Sharktopus. Too bad he's already your loyal slave for life. And that Sharktopus is dead.

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

In our D&D session today: it turns out that using a frail and loyal servant as a battering ram, to smash open a solid door; is not a particularly good idea.

He owes his life to Sharktopus. Too bad he's already your loyal slave for life. And that Sharktopus is dead.

Wait what? Don't tell me the Sharktopus is his father?

Wait what? Don't tell me the Sharktopus is his father?

Nah, Sharktopus is Joxnir's father.

Dun dun DUNN!

I'm imagining a side-quest; where Joxnir looks for some means for ressurection, in order to reunite with his dad.

I'm imagining a side-quest; where Joxnir looks for some means for ressurection, in order to reunite with his dad.

I suppose his dad was also massacred with the rest of his tribe, so that's actually a fairly good motivation.

I'm not sure there are many people in the world who can cast Resurrection, though, and by the time Vycarion gets to the level where it's attainable, I think you're gonna be in the grand finale.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

I meant his dad, the sharktopus.

Sadly, Resurrection needs a more or less intact corpse, and after you guys have literally hacked the poor thing apart, the chances of it succeeding are slim indeed  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Time for some collaborative worldbuilding, which is to say I'm out of ideas.

I want to let you have a small corner of the world as "pirate-controlled waters". It would also be kinda nice to have an (actual) Pirate King. Since these islands are supposedly something resembling a "home base" to you, I'll let you pitch in stuff you want to see when you visit these places. So shoot.

P.S. I'm not opposed to a bit of silliness (we did have a Church of Metal, after all), but do keep my signature in mind.

How about an archipelago where all the pirate factions and their "political" agendas are resolved through gambling, bounty or blood? Neutral ground, honor amongst thieves. Shanty towns built around ancient ruins, campfires, stories and legends.