Party locked in place

Was trying out a new run and had made it to Dyrford Crossing to the Wurm's Egg Hunt.  Got up to the fight with the bandits and just after the dialogue ended in a fight we went after the artillery in the background (concentrating on the Mage first   Was using AI combat routines, nothing more specific than "clobber that guy!"  My Rogue split left to fire arrows but became locked in place with a running animation.  Completed the fight, but couldn't return the Rogue to the party collection.

Tried various moves (selected the Rogue and ordered a move, walked the remaining party away & tried to re-collect, collected loot, rested, climbed cliff and collected the egg, always trying to re-form the party afterward) but couldn't get the Rogue back!

Tried to move party near the rogue and re-assemble the party - lost the Priest to the same spot and problem!

Tried again to collect the party and lost everyone to the same spot!  All were locked into the same spot!  Showed only two locator circles and two overlapping "running character" animations.

Can still issue move orders, and the yellow destination circles display, but the party characters can't/won't move away.

• Like 1

Yes had a similar problem with a single character in that particular area I think this is a known issue with BB 301 - was able to finish that area with a new group by carefully avoiding that specific spot.

(save reload doesn't solve this either for me once someone is "caught" they are apparently stuck there)

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

I think by next patch this well be gone. seems like last 2 builds have been a LOT better. however the rangers with their bears now with their tiny circuls around their legs have made pathing worse for that class.   so if anything try to play something else tel they fix it.