The quests/lore/writing in the beta - likes and dislikes

Starwars

Making someone unconscious by knocking them in head is actually quite difficult thing to do and and to cause person to lose their consciousness by oxygen deprivation one needs to block their airways for over minute or two.

Actually, you can cause unconsciousness by blocking the blood flow for only a few seconds. Although the person in question might remain unconscious only for a minute.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Anytime you knock a person out for any amount of time beyond like ten seconds they've got permanent brain damage. But this is a magic wizard videogame so you can probably just cast a spell? Knocking her out doesn't really solve the main problem though which is why the Cipher gets the special quest resolution.

Anytime you knock a person out for any amount of time beyond like ten seconds they've got permanent brain damage. But this is a magic wizard videogame so you can probably just cast a spell? Knocking her out doesn't really solve the main problem though which is why the Cipher gets the special quest resolution.

Not really, the brain damage is not caused by the you being unconscious part but by blocking blood/oxygen. I think what you meant to say was that you get brain damage if blood/oxygen is blocked more than 10 seconds.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

This thread makes me (in a bad way) remind the "can we rape prisoners in our stronghold?"

Sometimes you just need to limit your options to

1) Not account all psychopathic alternatives, of which you probably can think of dozens.

2) Not increase workload for next-to-no gain. Especially for branching stuff extra options can add an expenetional workload.

3) Guide the story forward. Sure, you want to dump Kreia... well, too bad for you, this is a game, we need to progress the story somehow, you're stuck with her.

And probably countless more...

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I am not sure if there is a topic about quests but maybe this one can do.

I just watched on youtube the quest where you confront cultists and you only get two choices: let the girl go or kill her. That is not right. Where is knock her out option?!

Then take her unconcious back to Lord and decide there what to do with her.

There is more option to deal with girl, but some them are class specific and some depend on your attributes and skills.

As cipher you can wipe girls mind somewhat clean so that she don't remember that his father sexually abuse her and you can convince her to go back to him or you can tell her truth or something else. 

With high enough lore and intellect you can understand what is going in the ritual, which gives you more options

You can let cultist finish with ritual and let girl go back to her Lord father as double agent (then you can reveal that fact to Lord so that he can decide what to do and even persuade him to take her to animancer in Defiance Bay so that they can search cure)

And some other options

So there is more than two options to handle that quest, but those options aren't necessary always open as you haven't find necessary information to unlock them or you don't have high enough attributes/skill or you have wrong class.

But there is probably options that you as player would want to do/say but game don't offer corresponding option.

How did you convince her to do that? Because every time I pick the cipher option the only thing I can do after the fight is pick several options for her to run away to. I don't see any option to convince her to go back to the lord.

• Like 1

You're right, this is much better...