1)you're going to buy it?

2)what do you think of it?

3)how it will be?successful or fail?

IMO

1)Maybe,if the game is good enough

2)it will be an average game

3)for me it's not going to oversell or fail,it will be an average seller

what about you?

WE know nothing about it, but hopefully it's better than ME3. ME1 and ME2 were awesome. I couldn't finish ME3. I think the whining over the ending  is stupid though. Plenty of games with worst endings (I know the endings because of people spamming them). It seems  people are just plain stupid and couldn't understand them beyiond colour. The game, however, had more important negatives.

P.S,. define 'average seller'.

Edited by Volourn
  • Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

1) Most likely not, unless EA and BioWare suddenly start supporting either Linux or WiiU.

2) We know almost nothing about it.  It's pretty hard to hold an opinion on something you have nearly zero information about (that doesn't stop some people).

3) It will make a metric ****ton of money.  BioWare hasn't misfired enough in the eyes of the average mainstream consumer yet for them to lose a significant amount of business and the BioWare name is still a well known and very marketable one.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

1) Not sure. I had happily repressed the Memory of Kai Leng until some /&%$§ brought up the name in the rant thread. Thank you very much  >_

2) No point in speculating at the moment.

3) Following the usual formula of easy game play, T&A and ego-stroking epicness, it will probably do enough to keep share holders happy.

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It will have a terrible marketing campaign.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Unless it turns out that it's being developed as a serial-numbers-filed-off Farscape fangame, I don't see myself giving it the time of day.

I might pop into threads of other people discussing it to make some off-topic snarky comment that only displays the bitterness I thought long gone. But that's like the limit.

• Like 3
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Nah

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Loved the first 3, so unless impressions are really bad I'm 95% likely to get ME4, unless its PS4/Xbone exclusive.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

so i wanted to open this topic to ask opinions  and questions on ME4

general thoughts.

1)you're going to buy it?

2)

Absolutely, I enjoyed the ME series. I didn't love them but they were entertaining enough and definitely value for money.  But I only played each Mass Effect game once and I didn't spend too much time analyzing each game. I enjoyed the Romance and the narrative was exciting

So ME4 will be a definite purchase for me :yes:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

serial-numbers-filed-off Farscape fangame

LOL. XD

You think I'm joking?

Is it so wrong that I want to strap on a nuclear device and extort some Reapers to rescue Saren?

As long as they don't go the Deus Ex: Invisible War route and try to cover every option for end game choice despite them being mutually exclusive I'll be right with whichever ending they pick.

I'll probably pick up ME4 at some point, assuming it isn't MP only or something silly, but there's just too little information to really know when and for how much.

I liked how Invisible War handled it. :( I thought it was clever.

My interest depends how many places there are where I can throw (or biotic charge) people off of cliffs/ships.  That was half the fun of ME2/3.  I replayed ME2 a second time with an Adept just so I could throw people off the Shadow Broker's ship (or lift them into the lightning...that was fun too.)

I probably gonna buy it, unless they completely crap up the multiplayer mode. I'm just not interested in the single player campaign any longer, ME3 took care of that. But the multiplayer side was surprisingly addictive, and the upcoming game is being made by the same studio which handled multiplayer, so yeah.

All in all, not getting my hopes up.

It starts with a non skippable dream sequence where [CHARNAME] meets Shepard for a guided tour through ME1-3 and you can adjust your memory to previous choices... Game starts in a blur of red, green and blue colour as you make your final choice just before a Reaper foot stomps you flat (insert blaring Sound of War of the Worlds tri-pod horn here).

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein