WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE BEARS!

ctn2003

What have you done to the bear companions? their like cubs now! their TINY! and their selection circuls around them are creating problems. I mean in not asking for Bearzilla but now hes just a worthless cub!! you guys are making a big mistake they should be grizzly bears not midgets!  bring the old bears back! :geek:

post-85918-0-02674900-1412754673_thumb.jpg   <--POE bear Now

post-85918-0-11441200-1412754822_thumb.png <---POE bear Before patch

• Like 4

100% Agree. I know why this was done, because they were having trouble with the area transitions, but you should fix your area transition code, and return the bear to it's normal size / selection circle size.

• Like 9

Exacly i was so disappointed with the new look - he just seems out of place to me :/ i love cute bears but he just doset look right to me :/ and whes making pathing problems (something POE does not need anymore off) :getlost:  BUT im sure they see it and they well fix it up....i hope :/

Yeah... If your area transition code can't handle large character models, the solution is to write better area transition code... :p

No, everything should be miniaturized! Miniature Antelope. Miniature Aumaua. Miniature Druid shapeshift form! Miniaturized things are cute and cuddly, so enemies aren't going to target them...unless they are Ogre that eat cute things of course.

Joke aside, this might have been a temporary fix until they get to write a better area transition code.

• Like 2

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

It might just be a temporary fix until they can fix their transition code, Sensuki.

In which case, we should probably just... bear with them. 6_u

• Like 7

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u