[Bug?] Steam library page fails to display "recent news" list.

Arsene Lupin

Question

Not sure what the deal is, but I rely on the "recent news" list in the game's library page to see when a game (particularly a beta/EA game) has been patched. Like, right now, because there's no news list, I can't see when the game was last patched--and therefore have to assume that it has not been patched since I last played in 1 month ago.

3 answers to this question

Not sure what the deal is, but I rely on the "recent news" list in the game's library page to see when a game (particularly a beta/EA game) has been patched. Like, right now, because there's no news list, I can't see when the game was last patched--and therefore have to assume that it has not been patched since I last played in 1 month ago.

When I click a game in the Library I see everything as usual: hours, friends activity, achievements, recent news, screenshots. There is nothing amiss.

I'm using the 2 October beta build.

Edited by Suen

I've come to burn your kingdom down

:skull:

I can't edit, so please just ignore the previous post. I was browsing the forum, and I did miss this was in the PoE beta. 

I don't know if the PoE news page on Steam is bugged or not. I see the news page related to PoE as a empty space, but I'm not in the beta.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=317120

Edited by Suen

I've come to burn your kingdom down