Drama in indy gaming and games journalism

Gorth

Start of old thread

End of old thread

"Im Westen nichts Neues." - Trench warfare continued.

My inner sexist is going to very upset if they start campaigning for video games without chainmail bikinis :getlost:

But i guess that was not the line of the current discussion.

• Like 6

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The other thread got closed, that can only mean that SJWs have infiltrated the Obsidian forums and are censoring us.

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Has any of those social commentary websites ever mentioned the 10.000+ nude patches, mods or hacks being done ? When you look at most of these nude and sexy pixel "art" authors they are the same people who rant about sexism in games or tolerance in general. I followed just one of those crazies jumping on gamergate telling how we all are nuts and sexists and on his own deviant page he claims to be a little cute perv only uploading "sex" pixel art... Heh... whatever!

I think most of these very misguided people have one thing in common. They are obsessed with sex in one way or the other or a uber romancers they say but the only thing they do in terms or "creativity" is doing nude and sexy skins for games like the sims, dragon age whatever. There is so much wrong with their own self reflection i dont know where to start!

I never did any nude skin myself (or more i never uploaded any....hehe) because i never bothered to do. But when you point out the thousands of people loving their sexy nude bs. telling them that would be very sexist in their own definition they just say... freedom of creativity! hell yeah where´s my happy pill of twisted reason... :D

And now that i realize this and the madness people write down when a designer paints a clothing for a female warrior that looks sexy he is the sexist... not bothering to see WHO is realy the one whos doing all that fake plastic nude stuff. I tell yal!

Edited by NWN_babaYaga
  • Like 1

Well, too bad for you, I guess ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

http://jonstonechannel2.tumblr.com/post/99246356388/why-bother-with-gamergate

#Gamergate explained from point of view of its opposition.

It is rather great isn't it ? :)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

http://jonstonechannel2.tumblr.com/post/99246356388/why-bother-with-gamergate

#Gamergate explained from point of view of its opposition.

It is rather great isn't it ? :)

At least it is long.

In previous thread there was demand for objectivity, so in that spirit I thought to link it here after I read it to give people here opportunity to have different view to subject so that they can maybe step one step closer to objective view about subject. 

Well not that hit piece, meant Gamergate itself. Rather entertaining watching all of this, and best of all, there's no real downside to the ending. Well maybe more self-pleasuring be people on Twitter.

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

c4b8af7d47.png

ISIS is the new Hitler.

Well, too bad for you, I guess ?

Eh, it's not a big deal.  I think the title is just bothering me, it's pretty unwieldy.  Other than that I can ignore the thread, since when I do check in it typically reads like a foreign language to me.  

Why do so called feminists hate, belittle, insult, trash, bully, and marginalize women even though they claim to be fighting for them? LMAO

Equalists and gamers are a lot more pro female than feminists or SJWs are.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The other thread got closed, that can only mean that SJWs have infiltrated the Obsidian forums and are censoring us.

Soon, we'll have to start every post by stating our skin color, sexual identity, and gender.

Oh, and identification number.

It seem that my twitter will be full of articles about this in coming days, so I decided that I will post every single one of them in here, just to share my pain :)

Here perspective from one that says they are feminist and nerd and a game towards #Gamergate. Attitude is quite negative towards gamergate movement.

http://feministing.com/2014/10/06/we-must-dissent-intel-bows-to-gamergate-campaign-to-silence-feminist-video-game-critics/#14126309037441&action=collapse_widget&id=3864697

Erik Kain's stream was really good, everyone was pretty cool, and it covered a lot of ground. He said he would post the vid later. I recommend watching it if you missed it.

Oh right, it is monday. Can someone post a link, I'm hangover and have been roleplaying a Malk for far too long.

Edit: NVM I think I found it

Edited by Orogun01
  • Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

UAT just announced it is pulling ads from Gamasutra, as well.

http://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2ihw46/

http://youtu.be/fqmlffA9U9s

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

"Men want equal treatment when victims of domestic violence, and to not be arrested for the crime of “being male” under primary aggressor policies.Feminists fought against this by trying to suppress evidence showing that half of domestic violence is done by women, by threatening the researchers with bomb threats, death threats, etc. Modern, younger feminists are doing it as well."

God I hope that doesn't get recreated here.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Should those of us who want equality call ourselves equalists now?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands