2 questions about weapons descriptions.

I find it bit strange that you can enchant that Exceptional Estoc, I think it is bug also but I am not sure.

Right now, from what I tested yesterday,  you can put 4 enchantments on a weapon (armor or shield). The "Exceptional" is a single enchantment. I need to verify if the DT Reduction count has one, I don't remember. So you can add 2 more enchantments on that Estoc.

Also, the enchant button on the weapon always show up, you need to go in the enchant panel to see that you can't put more enchantments on a weapons and try some enchantments (nothing is telling you that you reached the max anywhere).

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

I find it bit strange that you can enchant that Exceptional Estoc, I think it is bug also but I am not sure.

Right now, from what I tested yesterday,  you can put 4 enchantments on a weapon (armor or shield). The "Exceptional" is a single enchantment. I need to verify if the DT Reduction count has one, I don't remember. So you can add 2 more enchantments on that Estoc.

Also, the enchant button on the weapon always show up, you need to go in the enchant panel to see that you can't put more enchantments on a weapons and try some enchantments (nothing is telling you that you reached the max anywhere).

When I try enchant it, the known recipes list don't show  +weapon mods selection, so I can't add any enchantments on it.  Same thing has happened also other equipment that should be enchant-able, which is I think it is bug, but I can't be sure as I don't know for sure that I should be able to enchant it (and those other items). 

When I try enchant it, the known recipes list don't show  +weapon mods selection, so I can't add any enchantments on it.  Same thing has happened also other equipment that should be enchant-able, which is I think it is bug, but I can't be sure as I don't know for sure that I should be able to enchant it (and those other items). 

It work fine for me, I just enchanted a rapier, some armor and an exceptional estoc. Might want to open a bug (with your output_log.txt file and probably a screenshot), seems like your enchantment UI isn't working properly.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

It work fine for me, I just enchanted a rapier, some armor and an exceptional estoc. Might want to open a bug (with your output_log.txt file and probably a screenshot), seems like your enchantment UI isn't working properly.

It works for some items, but with some items +weapon mods is missing. Which I now know to be a bug for sure because after loading game today I could enchant that exceptional estoc, but weapon that I enchanted in last play session was missing +weapon mod from its known recipes list.

I just don't know what causes it and how I can replicate problem, as it don't seem to be tied on any singular item, but some other factor. So I probably need to play current build with couple time more with different character and see if I can pin point source of problem before I write bug report about it.