A rant on KOTOR 2

What is the story actually anyway...?

Don't worry Qistina this is not a valid and real " rant " post like you made, this is a " false " rant post in order to highlight how silly some people think legitimate rant posts are.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Guest Slinky

Don't worry Qistina this is not a valid and real " rant " post like you made, this is a " false " rant post in order to highlight how silly some people think legitimate rant posts are.

:facepalm:

I explained this to you once already, but if you don't get it then so be it.

:facepalm:

I explained this to you once already, but if you don't get it then so be it.

Not sure I do get you, can you explain it again ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Guest Slinky

I'll try to be as clear as possible:

1. There is NOTHING wrong about ranting about games

2. Making a new topic for every single rant DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE

As I said before, imagine if every single random news from the Random Video Game News topic would be pulled out from there and slapped on the main page as single topics, would that make any sense to you?. This and the rest of joke rant topics are a cry for help. We simply wish to keep the forum tidy. This is an awesome forum and I don't want it to turn into a dump.

As I said before, imagine if every single random news from the Random Video Game News topic would be pulled out from there and slapped on the main page as single topics, would that make any sense to you?. This and the rest of joke rant topics are a cry for help. We simply wish to keep the forum tidy. This is an awesome forum and I don't want it to turn into a dump.

That's exactly what I thought you said earlier, so I did get it

But that has nothing to do with this being a joke "rant" and that is what I was explaining to Qistina, she mustn't think this is a legitimate rant.

John Milton 

Guest Slinky

Not entirely sure why you assumed she didn't get that.

Is it because she is a woman? Are you a sexist Bruce?

Edited by Slinky

:lol: that's cheeky and you know it

I assumed she wouldn't get it because somethings are lost in translation and English isn't her first language. She also seemed to be asking a real question. But I may be wrong, maybe she can confirm ?

John Milton 

what's that supposed to mean?

KoTOR 2 has greatly influenced how I live my life. It shouldn't be mocked.

For example, I've used "That starship won't fly" and "up her boarding ramp" as actual real life euphemisms.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

But that has nothing to do with this being a joke "rant" and that is what I was explaining to Qistina, she mustn't think this is a legitimate rant.

Qistina's a dude, the exact same dude as Darth Deven. 

All Stop. On Screen.

"2. Making a new topic for every single rant DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE

As I said before, imagine if every single random news from the Random Video Game News topic would be pulled out from there and slapped on the main page as single topics, would that make any sense to you?. This and the rest of joke rant topics are a cry for help. We simply wish to keep the forum tidy. This is an awesome forum and I don't want it to turn into a dump."

If anything turns the place into a dump its silly posts like yours.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You mean this is not real?

I assumed she wouldn't get it because somethings are lost in translation and English isn't her first language. She also seemed to be asking a real question. But I may be wrong, maybe she can confirm ?

It was a real question, but now i get it, thanks

But in anyway, generally i don't really understand what KotOR 2 is about

i. Kreia want to train Exile to become powerful like Revan

ii. Kreia to destroy the galaxy by destroying the Force and she hate the Force

How these two mix?

What exactly Kreia want? She sacrifice her hands for the Exile, in the end she want to destroy everything?

You mean this is not real?

It was a real question, but now i get it, thanks

But in anyway, generally i don't really understand what KotOR 2 is about

i. Kreia want to train Exile to become powerful like Revan

ii. Kreia to destroy the galaxy by destroying the Force and she hate the Force

How these two mix?

What exactly Kreia want? She sacrifice her hands for the Exile, in the end she want to destroy everything?

Kreia wants to manipulate the Exile to destroy her former apprentices,bring balance to the galaxy and then destroy the force

Then why she allow the Exile to kill her?

She didn't, the final confrontation was both an attempt to cleanse the world of old evils (herself and Sion) and a test for the Exile. If the Exile couldn't beat her then it mattered not if she killed her since, she couldn't be of any aid to Revan. Also I think it may have been a plead for release of what had become a wretched life. All this is just my opinion, you'll have to ask Avellone if you want the actual answer.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Poor Meetra Surik.

How dare you use that name here.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."