Rant on Orogun01's rant on rant topic

Guest Slinky

Guest Slinky

Look, people can rant about games all they want, hell I like to do that myself from time to time, but could we not fill the main page with these please?

Feel free to make a single ranting about games topic for all your ranting needs.

How bout that.

well, if that is the direction these threads go, then we got a word about cheesecake. yes, we likes a good cheesecake. with halloween and thanksgiving nearing, we will have multiple opportunities to makes our pumpkin cheesecakes.  everybody who isn't lactose intolerant or diabetic loves a Gromnir cheesecake. even so, is not a cake. we got a crust and a filling, like any good pie. is not batter per se, although a couple eggs and a small amount o' flour is added to give the cheesecake filling lift. would you ever think to add frosting to a cheesecake? 'course not. in any event, cheesecake is not a cake.

oh, and when did folks start calling prunes "dried plums"? yeah, a prune is a dried plum, but sometime in the past couple years we began seeing prunes being marketed as dried plums... 'cause old people with bowel trouble eat prunes, but young & sexy folks eat dried fruit? 

and another thing...

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I'm lost. Who is/was Slinky?

Can I do a rant on switching handles and avatars?

Imo people should never exchange their avatars, coz that is how I recognize them. Then again, I'd like to change my avatar as well since like such a long time already, but I just feel bad when doing it. Much sad panda.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

well, if that is the direction these threads go, then we got a word about cheesecake. yes, we likes a good cheesecake. with halloween and thanksgiving nearing, we will have multiple opportunities to makes our pumpkin cheesecakes.  everybody who isn't lactose intolerant or diabetic loves a Gromnir cheesecake. even so, is not a cake. we got a crust and a filling, like any good pie. is not batter per se, although a couple eggs and a small amount o' flour is added to give the cheesecake filling lift. would you ever think to add frosting to a cheesecake? 'course not. in any event, cheesecake is not a cake.

oh, and when did folks start calling prunes "dried plums"? yeah, a prune is a dried plum, but sometime in the past couple years we began seeing prunes being marketed as dried plums... 'cause old people with bowel trouble eat prunes, but young & sexy folks eat dried fruit? 

and another thing...

HA! Good Fun!

I prefer the other kind of cheesecake.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif