Godlike <3

Lillyhime

I'm not sure when it was added (with the last patch maybe?) but I just wanted to say that I'm super happy that the Moon Godlike now have hair~ I love the new 4th head that the female Moon Godlike has, and its def gonna be the one I use. <3

• Like 4

Aye, I find Moon and Fire godlike much more bearable to look at now.

Now for Death godlike!

... please?

I don't know if they'll have hair, since they are supposed to be scary or repulsive. For me it's ok, since they have the black mist and most of their head covered by their "masks".

Edited by InsaneCommander

sign.jpg

Aye, I find Moon and Fire godlike much more bearable to look at now.

Now for Death godlike!

... please?

I don't know if they'll have hair, since they are supposed to be scary or repulsive. For me it's ok, since they have the black mist and more of their head covered by their "masks".

Oh, no, I love the weird black hair-mist. But at the moment, most of the masks look terrible.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Female Death Golikes have pretty good heads, especially the helmet one. Male Death Godlikes look better now too. The only complain I have about Male Death Godlikes is that the red horned head looks wonky at certain angles, particulary from the back. Not sure how it looks isometrically though.

Also, the Mohawk Nature Godlike was in the last patch.

Edited by Fiebras

Aww! I thought this was a thread for thanking OE that they included a rich and lovely assorted collection of godlikes for us to pick from.

Well, cheers, anyways, coz I love them, just like I loved the Genasi in NWN2! :)

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***