Hair for men

EZY

My last post about hair. I believe they do have some really great hair styles for guys. I really need that mo hawk. The women have one; can you guys make it available for men as well?

It's stupid I know.... :(

• Like 1

I'm not only the Hair Club for Men president, I'm also a client.

But yeah, the ladies get more fashion options. Guys can go bald, mullet, emo, or 80s ponytail.

Edited by PrimeHydra
  • Like 3

Ask a fish head

Anything you want to

They won't answer

(They can't talk)

Hair spiked with lime water for Glenfathan Barbarians perhaps? A little tribute to the practise by the Ancient Britons.

• Like 2

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Real Men don't care about haircuts. Only women have 'hairstyles.'

That's why all of our cultural depictions of masculinity have either a huge matted tangle or a clean shave on their head, right?

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

The only hair that matters is the five-o'clock shadow and epic beards. Everything else can burn in a car fire.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Maybe you could shave off your beard and make a toupee from it. That would be awesome.

Toupees are for weaklings too **** to accept being a badass. So perhaps for Wizards and the French.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

What did the bald guy say when someone shaved his magnificent beard off?

"You're going toupee for this! >_<"

6_u

• Like 3

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

http://thehistoryofthehairsworld.com/middle_ages_renaissance.html

I would really love a "barber" in PoE where you could switch up hair styles over the progress of the game. Maybe one or two stores in the game world.

No big deal though.

Edited by Hormalakh

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

Im not sure about Wasteland 2 but every new RPG thats come out has had a "barber shop" mechanic hidden somewhere.

Witcher 2 had it in the first town, Divinity:Original Sin had it with the mirrors at the end of time, etc. Its a pretty common thing nowadays.

You shouldnt be able to change race, gender or skin tone though unless its like a potion of polymorph or something.

On the note of mechanics that have been made increasingly common in RPGs I wonder how much people would like skillpoints or atribute respecs. But maybe thats a can of worms best left unopened.

On a related note: If you watch the char chreation vids for DA:I, everything looks pretty fantastic face-feature-wise, except the beards and the hair-dos. For some reason, they are super-hard to do even by today's graphical standards, prolly due to clipping issues and such.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

All of DA:I´s faces look straight outa fashion magazines to me. I cant shake off the plastic feel. ME also had that problem for me but nowhere near as bad. It feels like you cant create an ugly/deformed character, which is a shame imo.

In all those "model your character´s face" creators I always end up just maxing nose and chin size.

I think the hair thing is because you will never see the hair that close in all game again (sans cutscenes) so some designers choose to go for a "broad strokes" aproach towards hair while allowing you to fine tune the face, which leads itself to more variation or at least it will be a more distinctinve feature of the character.

On a related note: If you watch the char chreation vids for DA:I, everything looks pretty fantastic face-feature-wise, except the beards and the hair-dos. For some reason, they are super-hard to do even by today's graphical standards, prolly due to clipping issues and such.

Unless you use TRESS FX!

I joke (not that it might not be true), because I know very little about that, except that they advertised the crap out of it with Lara's hair in the recent Tomb Raider reboot. 8P

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u