[Spoilers] OMG FULLY SIQ BRU ITEMS

Sensuki

Cheating to get the cool loot already. :p

I really like the armor in the game, although I think that some stuff is "misplaced". For example, Scale Armor and Fine Scale Armor should probably switch model. The not-fine version looks more protective than the fine one (it has spaulders while the other doesn't).

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

Cheating to get the cool loot already. :p

I really like the armor in the game, although I think that some stuff is "misplaced". For example, Scale Armor and Fine Scale Armor should probably switch model. The not-fine version looks more protective than the fine one (it has spaulders while the other doesn't).

Yeah, I've noticed a similar problem with the robes as well.

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

I'm cheating them in to give character art feedback actually, going through them all looking for missing strings and any clipping/proportion etc issues

Not really anyone else has been doing it, so I may as well.

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 2

Props to the team for these. It all gives me a Reinassance vibe which I love. Especially the stripes. Now if only girdles, boots and gaunlets changed in the character model as well.

You know, Im a fervent proponent for hiding the face with helmets. In every single game that has given me the option for a "hide helmet" button Ive never used it. Every one of them.

I love helmets. To bits.

But theres something about PoE character models that make me like how they look without helmets. I like how they look in armor without a helmet. Some of them look really good.

I might just play a Godlike to not have to worry about this or not wear helmets on some characters.

Then again, I havent seen proper helmets and I always give BB Rouge the Hood and everyone else Skaen Cultist Head Veils.

Edited by Fiebras
  • Like 1

Nice armor, but for me it's a little too much gold and too shines and clean. I know this is a 3D model in contrast to this that I'm showing. But still they could add a little dirtier style.

Caves, mud, woods, fight, and the models look like they are from the fashion shows just left. The face model too. It looks like a thirteen year old innocent girl. I would prefer that they went with only illustration to showing our characters.

post-53983-0-48133900-1412185094_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

RYGs6S8.jpg

This right here illustrates what I meant by ashen and smeared faces in the bug thread for patch 301. I wish these faces looked crisper and more distinct - and slightly dirty as well, a tall order, I know - but this is pretty bad.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***