Stamina/Health ratio affected by constitution

Chilloutman

Hello All,

When playing beta I have feeling that I am quite a lot forced to rest due to problems that I am quite ok to keep stamina up with cleric however I am almost on 0 health after few minor encounters with my frontliners. Especialy monk class is suffering as he need to get hit to work properly. I think that 1/4 ration is not enough. I rather have barbarian tank in fullplate than warrior. I think this ratio should be affected by consitution. For example base line would be 10 constitution is 1/4 and for each 2 or 3 points above and bellow it should go to 1/5 or 1/3 regardless. It will make constitution really good stat.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Monk now has 1:6 stamina:health or something, actually.

even if its true I would gladly drop few points in might to get better ratio from constitution

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

It's an interesting idea, but I don't really think that would solve the problem, since it would make Con the god stat.

I feel as though the recent changes, while a huge improvement, serve to demonstrate  just how much obnoxious padding the Stamina/Health system ultimately is.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

On what difficulty are you playing?

In the latest build on normal, getting my frontliners under 50% of health takes a major strategic blunder from my part or many fights (5+) which I never reach because I run out of spells before that. The reason for that is because the party destroy the opposition very fast.

This stand for Fighters and Paladin. I haven't re-spinned a Monk or Barbarian since the patch.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.