Ideas for new talents!

Namutree

I like talents andI think it would be good to give Obsidian some new ideas for talents. Here are a few of mine:

A Fighter talent that reduces the speed penalty of wearing armor by 20%. By 20% I am saying that a speed penalty of 30% would go down to 24%; not to 10%.

A Ranger talent that would make the Ranger (not the animal companion) do 30% more damage against wild animals.

Those are two of my ideas. Anyone else got some?

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Codpiece Mounted Revolver- Can strap a Revolver on your codpiece that does 9001 piercing dameage, ignores DT, and has a long range.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands