Is Obsidian trying to rush this game?

ctn2003

I dunno... he didn't really say when Dragon Age 3 is coming out. He just said that they wanted to release before December, but Dragon Age 3. So, they're not releasing the game until December, because Dragon Age 3. Obviously.

And the game was planned for release in like May or June, originally. But then, they pushed it back like 5 months, so as to better facilitate the rushing of the game to market. Then, Dragon Age 3 was all like "Hey, I'm gonna come out around then!" So, for no other reason, and also to better rush the game, they pushed it back yet another month-or-so.

Heaven forbid DA:I somehow keeps getting delayed... PoE will never release, then, and will clearly be even more rushed. u_u

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I dunno... he didn't really say when Dragon Age 3 is coming out. He just said that they wanted to release before December, but Dragon Age 3. So, they're not releasing the game until December, because Dragon Age 3. Obviously.

And the game was planned for release in like May or June, originally. But then, they pushed it back like 5 months, so as to better facilitate the rushing of the game to market. Then, Dragon Age 3 was all like "Hey, I'm gonna come out around then!" So, for no other reason, and also to better rush the game, they pushed it back yet another month-or-so.

Heaven forbid DA:I somehow keeps getting delayed... PoE will never release, then, and will clearly be even more rushed. u_u

What do you mean 'I dunno'...  Ah the denial drips off your post like sweet butter.

What game was planned for release in May or June? DA:I? I'm not talking about DA:I and the release date getting put back for that game.

Also May is Summer in America? Does it not include July and August? Are you still in denial that last year, a Project Director mentioned a Summer 2014 release for PoE? Well after the KS had ended (2012) and the game was in full development.

Also, sounds like you haven't watched the Matt Chat. Keep avoiding those questions and living in denial Lephys.

I didn't have to watch the Matt Chat. The release date was listed as "summer" ever since the Kickstarter ended. Then it was later changed to winter, and explained that the change came after the re-evaluation of the project's extent after all funds raised and stretch goals, etc.

No, May isn't summer. But "summer" also isn't a specific date. It's called an approximation. Lots of films come out at the end of May, and are still called "summer blockbusters." Why? Because spring doesn't get blockbusters. So they approximate to summer. And no, it (summer) doesn't not include July and August. And no, I'm not still in denial of something I never denied. There are your answers to your irrelevant questions.

Also, explain to me how pushing a game's release back to a later date (skipping an entire season, in this instance) supports the idea that the developer is hellbent on rushing the game. Since you favor the OP's claim so much.

They don't seem to be rushing this game at all. Hell, look how big-budget the Call of Duty games are, and those things are made in like... a year. That's how you rush a game. Not to mention that Josh has pointed out oodles of times just how much extra emphasis he puts on pre-production than the norm. Not sure where anyone's getting a feeling of rushedness.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I didn't have to watch the Matt Chat. The release date was listed as "summer" ever since the Kickstarter ended. Then it was later changed to winter, and explained that the change came after the re-evaluation of the project's extent after all funds raised and stretch goals, etc.

hahaha. Just as I suspected. Haven't watched the Matt Chat and talking out of your arse again. Also, the release date was listed as "Summer" when the kickstarted ended???? LMAO. Where did you pull that from??? Because the release date was NOT listed as Summer when the Kickstarter ended. And it wasn't re-evaluated after all the funds and stretch goals were in when the Kickstarter ended from a Summer to Winter release in 2012. It was never mentioned as a Summer release in 2012 at all. Another thing you've pulled from the air.

Keep making that stuff up.

No, May isn't summer. But "summer" also isn't a specific date. It's called an approximation. Lots of films come out at the end of May, and are still called "summer blockbusters." Why? Because spring doesn't get blockbusters. So they approximate to summer. And no, it (summer) doesn't not include July and August. And no, I'm not still in denial of something I never denied. There are your answers to your irrelevant questions.

Also, explain to me how pushing a game's release back to a later date (skipping an entire season, in this instance) supports the idea that the developer is hellbent on rushing the game. Since you favor the OP's claim so much.

They don't seem to be rushing this game at all. Hell, look how big-budget the Call of Duty games are, and those things are made in like... a year. That's how you rush a game. Not to mention that Josh has pointed out oodles of times just how much extra emphasis he puts on pre-production than the norm. Not sure where anyone's getting a feeling of rushedness.

And you are in denial. Even going as far as making up stuff.

And you haven't accepted the OPs claim that PoE originally had a planned earlier release date. Specifically a Summer 2014 release not when the Kickstarted ended (that you claim which is entirely false and made up) but nearly a year into development after the Kickstarter ended, when it was mentioned last year in 2013 by a dev. So what we have here folks is Lephys admitting he hasn't watched the Matt Chat, making up stuff about a Summer release date when the Kickstarter ended in 2012, when the money and stretch goals were in, which is false. And then dodging and weaving by bringing up irrelevant stuff like CoD? LOL. Keep living in denial.

It doesn't help your argument when you make stuff up Lephys. It makes it worse.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist II

Ahh, you're right. I was mistaken. It wasn't summer. It was April, as per the "Estimated delivery" listed on even the physical copy tiers on the Kickstarter page.

Last time I checked, you couldn't plan to give someone a copy of your game BEFORE you actually plan to have the game finished.

I might have actually watched the Matt Chat, even. I don't really recall, because it was readily available information that the release date had been changed, quite a while back. I think it was right around the time the vertical slice came out? Either that, or approximately when pre-production finished up (six months in?) Even if the Matt Chat was the original source of that, it was at least in an official update, if not in a couple of articles around that time (and/or forum posts by Josh & Co.). Yeah, a lot of people somehow missed that info, but not because it was a secret, only to be found in a single video interview across the entirety of the web, that only an elite few known as the Matt Chat Watchers were privileged enough to witness.

I didn't watch the movie Titanic. Doesn't mean I don't know what happened to the ship.

And no, Hiro. What I'm not acknowledging is the OP's claim that the game is being rushed, because (insert his reasons here). Not that the things he mentioned are made up, but that they aren't accurate in their support of his claim of the game being rushed. The release date WAS originally earlier, until the team went "Hmm... no, the game won't be done by then," and changed it. And DA:I isn't the reason the game isn't coming out before December. It's simply a concern they had when considering exactly when the game would be released.

If A) they were trying to rush the game, and B) the only reason they changed the date was because of DA:I, then, when they found out DA:I wasn't coming out until October, they would've simply gone "Oh..." and moved the release date back to summer 2014.

So no. The sky isn't falling.

That, and you haven't even said anything about his claim that the beta isn't really a beta. You should really be a politician, you know. :)

Ahh, you're right. I was mistaken. It wasn't summer. It was April, as per the "Estimated delivery" listed on even the physical copy tiers on the Kickstarter page.

Last time I checked, you couldn't plan to give someone a copy of your game BEFORE you actually plan to have the game finished.

I might have actually watched the Matt Chat, even. I don't really recall, because it was readily available information that the release date had been changed, quite a while back. I think it was right around the time the vertical slice came out? Either that, or approximately when pre-production finished up (six months in?) Even if the Matt Chat was the original source of that, it was at least in an official update, if not in a couple of articles around that time (and/or forum posts by Josh & Co.). Yeah, a lot of people somehow missed that info, but not because it was a secret, only to be found in a single video interview across the entirety of the web, that only an elite few known as the Matt Chat Watchers were privileged enough to witness.

I didn't watch the movie Titanic. Doesn't mean I don't know what happened to the ship.

Considering you admitted you haven't watched the Matt Chat, no need to make up more stuff in saying you might have. As I said, making stuff up doesn't help your argument. It comes across as lying.

And no, you aren't right about anything about the release date. Vertical Slice? LOL. Some posts here and there? LMAO. Way off base. Keep clutching at straws. You have no idea and it shows. keeping living in denial.

Yeah I've watched many movies and know how it ends too. So what's your point? You have none.

And no, Hiro. What I'm not acknowledging is the OP's claim that the game is being rushed, because (insert his reasons here). Not that the things he mentioned are made up, but that they aren't accurate in their support of his claim of the game being rushed. The release date WAS originally earlier, until the team went "Hmm... no, the game won't be done by then," and changed it. And DA:I isn't the reason the game isn't coming out before December. It's simply a concern they had when considering exactly when the game would be released.

If A) they were trying to rush the game, and B) the only reason they changed the date was because of DA:I, then, when they found out DA:I wasn't coming out until October, they would've simply gone "Oh..." and moved the release date back to summer 2014.

So no. The sky isn't falling.

That, and you haven't even said anything about his claim that the beta isn't really a beta. You should really be a politician, you know. :)

But you do acknowledge the OP is right with the 'little known fact' that the release was going to be before December? You do acknowledge the OP is right with trying to avoid releasing the game at the same time as DA:I? Do you acknowledge these facts and the OP is right?

And stop trying to weasel your way around this with your slimy debating style. The OP was right about these things.

As far as being a politican, I don't make things up and lie. That would be your domain. Keep living in denial, making things up, continue that slimy debating style and lying like a politician.

And just to be clear. I'm not having a go at Obsidian in any way. I'm calling out those trolls who jumped into this thread throwing insults at the OP. And even Fiebras pointed out the OP is not a troll, despite you coming in two posts later to troll this thread.

I agree that the OP isn't a troll. Even I've expressed my concern about releasing too early to him in a PM.

I am concerned that the game won't be as good as it should be on release. Do I have really high standards for it? Yes I do.

For some people the game is already good enough, bugs aside, but there are many of us expecting something that achieves not only the broad Kickstarter goals, but actually achieves combat and exploration gameplay comparable to the Infinity Engine games, proper UI feedback, good quality animations, stances, spell FX, good performance, better mechanics and balance.

Edited by Sensuki
  • Like 2

I am concerned that the game won't be as good as it should be on release. Do I have really high standards for it? Yes I do.

For some people the game is already good enough, bugs aside, but there are many of us expecting something that achieves not only the broad Kickstarter goals, but actually achieves combat and exploration gameplay comparable to the Infinity Engine games, proper UI feedback, good quality animations, stances, spell FX, good performance, better mechanics and balance.

I don't think that's unfair to expect at all.

I've put my trust and my money into Obsidian because I believe that with this budget and the back they can make a good that catches the spirit and feeling of the IE games, but are certainly not inferior in any way.

IMO, after a month and a half of beta, the game is still not even close to what I (personally) expect.

Yes, there are bugs to fix etc., but the biggest gripe I have so far is the "change something for the change of changing it, whether it's actually good is an afterthought" syndrome.

There are so many changes from IE games that seem rather poorly thought out, that's the biggest fear I'm currently having.

Let's put it this way.

If the game isn't SUPERIOR to IE games in at least a vast number of areas, I'll be extremely disappointed.

Edited by Corto81

And no, you aren't right about anything about the release date. Vertical Slice? LOL. Some posts here and there? LMAO. Way off base. Keep clutching at straws. You have no idea and it shows. keeping living in denial.

Yeah I've watched many movies and know how it ends too. So what's your point? You have none.

But you do acknowledge the OP is right with the 'little known fact' that the release was going to be before December? You do acknowledge the OP is right with trying to avoid releasing the game at the same time as DA:I? Do you acknowledge these facts and the OP is right?

If they were willing to push the deadline back, wouldnt that mean they ARENT trying to rush it? Not that the OP's concerns werent valid, but I dont see why you guys are arguing. You are saying the same things then yelling about how the other person is wrong and then calling each other names when you cant prove a point. And sure, DA:I probably played a big role in their reasoning to push it back (Say what you want: The audiences for DA:I and TW3 are going to overlap with this game. Its fantasy RPGs. Sure theres a little variation, but still....)  Does that mean it was the ONLY reason? No. They probably decided they werent ready and so pushed the deadline back. Do I feel the devs are rushing the game? Not really, no. Am I concerned? Yea slightly. But Im sure the devs know what they are doing. Just have some faith in them. 

Also, who CARES about whether he got the information from Matt Chat or someplace else? I dont even know what the heck Matt Chat is and I can tell you anything you want to know. Its called Google. Information is everywhere, not just on one particular site. Thats how the world works now.

Edited by Hellraiser789

If they were willing to push the deadline back, wouldnt that mean they ARENT trying to rush it? Not that the OP's concerns werent valid, but I dont see why you guys are arguing. You are saying the same things then yelling about how the other person is wrong and then calling each other names when you cant prove a point. And sure, DA:I probably played a big role in their reasoning to push it back (Say what you want: The audiences for DA:I and TW3 are going to overlap with this game. Its fantasy RPGs. Sure theres a little variation, but still....)  Does that mean it was the ONLY reason? No. They probably decided they werent ready and so pushed the deadline back. Do I feel the devs are rushing the game? Not really, no. Am I concerned? Yea slightly. But Im sure the devs know what they are doing. Just have some faith in them. 

Also, who CARES about whether he got the information from Matt Chat or someplace else? I dont even know what the heck Matt Chat is and I can tell you anything you want to know. Its called Google. Information is everywhere, not just on one particular site. Thats how the world works now.

What the hell are you ranting about? And if you don't see the point of the two of us arguing, why jump in the thread in the first place and join in with the argument? I can never understand randoms jumping into threads complaining about two people arguing and then joining the argument. FAIL.

Also, the OP hasn't said he got the information from Matt Chat. Where the hell did you get that from? Go and do some reading before ranting like a fool.

Better yet.

qzjZyje.jpg

What the hell are you ranting about? And if you don't see the point of the two of us arguing, why jump in the thread in the first place and join in with the argument? I can never understand randoms jumping into threads complaining about two people arguing and then joining the argument. FAIL.

Also, the OP hasn't said he got the information from Matt Chat. Where the hell did you get that from? Go and do some reading before ranting like a fool.

Better yet.

Dude you cant even keep track of your own argument! I was obviously referring to your comments against Lephys. Here, Ill quote them for you, since you cant seem to remember them:

Start Quote < Hiro:

What do you mean 'I dunno'...  Ah the denial drips off your post like sweet butter.

What game was planned for release in May or June? DA:I? I'm not talking about DA:I and the release date getting put back for that game.

Also May is Summer in America? Does it not include July and August? Are you still in denial that last year, a Project Director mentioned a Summer 2014 release for PoE? Well after the KS had ended (2012) and the game was in full development.

Also, sounds like you haven't watched the Matt Chat. Keep avoiding those questions and living in denial Lephys.

----Here you talk about how a PD mentioned a SUMMER 2014 RELEASE!

Lephys:

------Here Lephys says that the release date has been summer since the kickstarter ended. It was LATER (not 2012) changed to winter to accommodate the stretch goals and additional funding.

Hiro:

hahaha. Just as I suspected. Haven't watched the Matt Chat and talking out of your arse again. Also, the release date was listed as "Summer" when the kickstarted ended???? LMAO. Where did you pull that from??? Because the release date was NOT listed as Summer when the Kickstarter ended. And it wasn't re-evaluated after all the funds and stretch goals were in when the Kickstarter ended from a Summer to Winter release in 2012. It was never mentioned as a Summer release in 2012 at all. Another thing you've pulled from the air.

Keep making that stuff up. And you are in denial. Even going as far as making up stuff.

------Here you then say that the release date was never summer, even though you had claimed THAT EXACT thing earlier. Your poor comprehension skills caused you to think that he was talking about 2012 (obviously he wasnt). 

And you haven't accepted the OPs claim that PoE originally had a planned earlier release date. Specifically a Summer 2014 release not when the Kickstarted ended (that you claim which is entirely false and made up) but nearly a year into development after the Kickstarter ended, when it was mentioned last year in 2013 by a dev. So what we have here folks is Lephys admitting he hasn't watched the Matt Chat, making up stuff about a Summer release date when the Kickstarter ended in 2012, when the money and stretch goals were in, which is false. And then dodging and weaving by bringing up irrelevant stuff like CoD? LOL. Keep living in denial.

It doesn't help your argument when you make stuff up Lephys. It makes it worse.

> End Quot

He was obviously talking about how PoEt was pushed from an April 2014 release to winter 2014. Not DA:I like you seemed to think - No idea how you jumped to that conclusion. Then you were claiming that he said something about the game supposed to be released in 2012 after the kickstarter finished. He didnt say anything like that. He said that after the kickstarter campaign ended, the devs decided to push the deadline back to accommodate the additional content and stretch goals.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/02/12/winter-is-coming-pillars-of-eternity-pushed-to-end-of-2014/

and guess what? THATS NOT FROM MATT CHAT IS IT?

How about YOU do some reading? Your comments make it seem like you dont read any of the posts and that you just want to rage and spout nonsense because your feelings were hurt or some other nonsense. You obviously didnt read Lephys's posts and you obviously didnt read mine. Or if you DID read them, your comprehension skills are terrible. 

And the only reason I jumped in is because your little argument was taking up half the freaking thread. Plus you were being super aggressive and acting like an *** even though you were just ranting and didnt make any sense. If you were actually having a discussion, that wouldve been different. I had no problem with the OP voicing his concerns. But you were just ranting about how Lephys needed to apologize to you because you got butthurt over a couple of his comments. 

So next time you decide to argue with someone, do some reading of your own and actually READ WHAT THEY POSTED!!! If you dont, youre going to continue to sound like an idiot because your comments make no sense. 

Also, I see no correlation between delaying the release date and rushing the game. If they were rushing the release date, they would NEVER push that date back. That makes no sense. Period.

Edited by Hellraiser789

Dude you cant even keep track of your own argument! I was obviously referring to your comments against Lephys. Here, Ill quote them for you, since you cant seem to remember them:

Start Quote < Hiro:

Lephys:

Hiro:

Keep making that stuff up. And you are in denial. Even going as far as making up stuff.

It doesn't help your argument when you make stuff up Lephys. It makes it worse. > End Quote

He was obviously talking about how PoEt was pushed from an April 2014 release to winter 2014. Not DA:I like you seemed to think - No idea how you jumped to that conclusion. Then you were claiming that he said something about the game supposed to be released in 2012 after the kickstarter finished. He didnt say anything like that. He said that after the kickstarter campaign ended, the devs decided to push the deadline back to accommodate the additional content and stretch goals.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/02/12/winter-is-coming-pillars-of-eternity-pushed-to-end-of-2014/

and guess what? THATS NOT FROM MATT CHAT IS IT?

How about YOU do some reading? Your comments make it seem like you dont read any of the posts and that you just want to rage and spout nonsense because your feelings were hurt or some other nonsense. You obviously didnt read Lephys's posts and you obviously didnt read mine. Or if you DID read them, your comprehension skills are terrible. 

And the only reason I jumped in is because your little argument was taking up half the freaking thread. Plus you were being super aggressive and acting like an *** even though you were just ranting and didnt make any sense. If you were actually having a discussion, that wouldve been different. I had no problem with the OP voicing his concerns. But you were just ranting about how Lephys needed to apologize to you because you got butthurt over a couple of his comments. 

So next time you decide to argue with someone, do some reading of your own and actually READ WHAT THEY POSTED!!! If you dont, youre going to continue to sound like an idiot because your comments make no sense. 

I can keep track of what I wrote. The fact is you're jumped into a thread and have no idea what you were talking about. AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT.

Also, I wasn't referring to RPS. And RPS is 2 months late (article is dated 12th Feb 2014) with that News about the Winter 2014 release. The Winter 2014 release was on the Backer Portal in December 2013 when the backer portal went up. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU QUOTING AN ARTICLE TWO MONTHS AFTER WE KNEW ABOUT THIS IN DEC 2013????

So yes, HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOME READING and SOME PROPER RESEARCH. YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING!

And I did read Lephys' posts and I did read yours. Lephys is in denial and you have no idea what you're talking about. How about learn to read, because you have NFI, let alone comprehension skills.

And if you're complaining about us taking up half the freaking thread, then put both of us on IGNORE noob. What you're done is now jumped in and joined our argument. You're contributing to the thing you're complaining about and taking up the thread as well. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL.

And I never asked Lephys to apologise to me. My God are you that THICK? Where did I ask for an apology? You're as bad as Lephys with making stuff up.

So next time you jump into a thread, learn to do some reading. Learn some basic comprehension skills. You're the idiot for posting your rant and then trying to deflect this onto me for your own incompetent failure to understand what this is all about.

Looks like I'll have to add you to the list of trolls I've been whacking in this thread.

I9UgRMW.jpg

The way I see it, Obsidian is not going to live off of Kickstarter projects from now on. Acquiring publisher deals is still as important to them as ever. The success of this project is measured not only in income, own IP and possible IE rennaissance, but also means that:

a) Obsidian will get a bunch of "street credit" and pave the way for other crowd-funded projects;

b) Obsidian would make a pretty good argument for themselves, being able to produce quality content under a relatively tight budget and within a reasonable timeframe. (After all, if you cannot make it on your own and for you, why would anyone trust you to make it for them?)

That said, the outcome of this Kickstarter project is quite a bit of a test for Obsidian.

So will they make every effort to get the game out the door on release date, once the date is official? Yes.

Will they do every humanly possible thing to produce a clean and polished release? Yes.

Can they allow themselves push it to late Q1 or Q2 2015, even if they can afford the expense? No.

Can they allow themselves to say "**** it" release the game in beta, held together by strings and duct tape? No.

Is there a reason to worry about whether they will make it and how much of the game (like quests, features, npcs and areas) will be cut in the process? Yes.

Is the OP a troll? No.

In any case, I can't see anyone on the PoE team catching their breath until the end of the year. 

• Like 2

Nothing gold can stay.

Also, I wasn't referring to RPS. And RPS is 2 months late (article is dated 12th Feb 2014) with that News about the Winter 2014 release. The Winter 2014 release was on the Backer Portal in December 2013 when the backer portal went up. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU QUOTING AN ARTICLE TWO MONTHS AFTER WE KNEW ABOUT THIS IN DEC 2013????

Because you acted like anyone who hadn't seen the Matt Chat obviously couldn't know the release date had been changed.

And I did read Lephys' posts and I did read yours. Lephys is in denial and you have no idea what you're talking about. How about learn to read, because you have NFI, let alone comprehension skills.

It's a good thing, for my sake, you haven't yet typed "Lephys is dead," as your keyboard apparently has the power to manifest whatever you type as true, without any kind of explanation or evidence. You didn't even directly address anything he said.

Because you acted like anyone who hadn't seen the Matt Chat obviously couldn't know the release date had been changed.

What are you on about? The Matt Chat has nothing to do with the release date to Winter 2014 from Summer 2014. Try and keep up. I know it's hard for you, but at least try.

It's a good thing, for my sake, you haven't yet typed "Lephys is dead," as your keyboard apparently has the power to manifest whatever you type as true, without any kind of explanation or evidence. You didn't even directly address anything he said.

Trolling some more Lephys? And I did address what he said. He's making stuff up like you are and has no idea what he's talking about - much like you with your trolling right from your first post in this thread. 

So how many people have said the OP is not a troll? There was my post. There's Fiebras with his post  but you ignored that with your troll post two posts later. Then there's Sensuki with his post. And we also have Gorbag with his post. But you still want to continue with the OP being a troll. Well as I said before, the trolls in this thread are you, Caladian and DCParry who accused the OP for being a troll and posting their troll posts like you have.

As much as I dislike the mechanics of this game, I would still think that it is indecent to pick through the accounting of the OE business. That is none of our affair and should not be a part of the discussion here. 

"The essence of balance is detachment. To embrace a cause, to grow fond or spiteful, is to lose one's balance, after which, no action can be trusted. Our burden is not for the dependent of spirit."

This is a sad, sad thread, full of sad, sad people.

• Like 4

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

This is a sad, sad thread, full of sad, sad people.

Now it is.. Couldn't of done it without you.

• Like 3

From George Ziets @ http://new.spring.me/#!/user/GZiets/timeline/responses

Didn’t like the fact that I don’t get XP for combat. While this does put more emphasis on solving quests, the lack of rewards for killing creatures makes me want to avoid combat (the core activity of the game) as much as I can.

But you still want to continue with the OP being a troll.

It's hard to "continue" with something that I never stated. But, so speaketh the mighty prophet Hiro, so it must be true.

Ok. The game has been delayed to 2015 early. May be this justifies the critics in this thread somewhat. The game * Would * have been rushed if it were released in december. 

"The essence of balance is detachment. To embrace a cause, to grow fond or spiteful, is to lose one's balance, after which, no action can be trusted. Our burden is not for the dependent of spirit."