ktchong

Probably not what I'd go for but congrats to these folks for baggin a cougar.

• Like 7

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I agree. Problem is that if it was a male teacher and a female student, the reaction of most is entirely different. The guy would be ostracized and looking at serious jail time. Most of us wouldn't be saying 'congrats girl for bagging that old tiger'.

While it's certainly generally not appropriate for a teacher/professor/instructor of any age to be tagging their student of any age, the age of consent laws in most the U.S.and many other nations are whackaloon, and the punishments for violating them are often down right draconian.

Another issue, yet a related one, is that in general, women in the western world face far lighter sentences and conviction rates than males. In some cases they quite literally get away with murder.

A decent video discussing that in a broad sense:

Edited by Valsuelm
  • Like 1

It's ok when ladies rape. Lol, I'll be honest. I'd have been ok with it in high school as well.

IMO, high schoolers are old enough to make decisions for themselves. If a seventeen year-old girl has sex with a thirty year-old that's consensual in my book.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Another topic on another outcome of radical feminism run amok

I'm sorry, what?

What does any of this have to do with feminism? This isn't the result of some feminist outcry, this is pretty much how it's always been. Likewise, that argument has more holes in it than Swiss cheese. The video and sources you provide do very little to explain how the women convicted are getting lighter sentences; I don't doubt it, but he fails to name to which degree and simply says it's a "slap on the wrist" while only pointing at one case where the sentence was a mere nine months.

Moreover, the reason there might be so many stories involving women is because typically there are more female teachers than male teachers. IJS. I mean it's like when we say most video games have narratives from a male perspective cause most developers are infact men. It's natural.

Lastly he (and you) make some ridiculous statements about why hasn't feminism denounced this and this is what happens when women are given responsibility (forget his exact wording but it's in the latter half of the vid. Sorry I can't quote it directly, on a tablet at the moment and it's a pain to navigate...well anything. Thanks apple for fluffy yet counter intuitive controls) , and that they cry for it but then the moment women have it they go on a power trip and THIS happens. FFS he even makes a ridiculous generalization and warns men away from dating and marrying or having kids with female teachers.

This is the same exact **** that has people so pissed about GamerGate: pointing at the minority group that did terrible things and claiming they represent the vast majority of the community. For the love of God, please don't turn around and apply that same bull**** logic to women, because that's absurd. You think it's absurd when it's applied to you? You're right. It's also absurd when you apply it to others.

And this is exactly why I say radical feminists do a disservice to the movement: because they spawn this degree of counter-movements which are equally as absurd.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

It's ok when ladies rape. Lol, I'll be honest. I'd have been ok with it in high school as well.
IMO, high schoolers are old enough to make decisions for themselves. If a seventeen year-old girl has sex with a thirty year-old that's consensual in my book.

I'm of a different opinion, though I also don't think it's a crime I'd label as "rape" or anything, just...the older person is kind of an ass.

Ever been hit on by a 14 year old? Or a 16 year old? Yes, they're mentally mature and no longer kids, but they ACT like kids, just kids that know what sex is. I for one find it creepy and a complete turn off, and never in a thousand years would I be sincerely interested in a 16 year old for that very reason. They are mentally developed, but what they lack is EXPERIENCE. They cannot possibly say or do anything to consistently hold your interest day by day, because while they now have brains capable of thinking fully, they've yet to really use them.

For that reason I typically regard anyone I know dating exceedingly young partners as either being desperate for booty and lying out their ass about loving the partner, or soooooo immature themselves that holy balls they must be pathetic (but hey at least they'd be sincere in their attraction here). Sure enough, even example of personally encountered of such a relationship has been just like this.

• Like 2

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Another topic on another outcome of radical feminism runs amok:

Here is the results of Google search on "teacher sex".

This link is really irritating and is nothing less than a misogynist and pathetic attempt by someone to point about what exactly? That there are teachers who have had sex with there pupils? This isn't even rape and the sex is consensual so its  probably statutory rape.

And then he tries to lesson the appalling act of rape that exists in the real world. Seriously this link is one of the worst reads I've seen in while

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Bruce, what do you think of a male teacher having sex with a female student? is it okay or do you wnat that teacher punished BIG TIME? I bet the latter. That's sexist because you just poopooed the issue. But,t hat's typical for people who hate  and disrespect women.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

In all seriousness, the rapist is still as culpable no matter their gender. If you're going to put a man away for 20 years in the matter, you'd better do the same with a woman. The thing is though, I really doubt such an act would affect a young man the same way it'd affect a young woman. If it had happened to me I can say with assurance I wouldn't have cared, and I know guys who banged their instructors in college at the age of 18/19. 

"I really doubt such an act would affect a young man the same way it'd affect a young woman. If it had happened to me I can say with assurance I wouldn't have cared, and I know guys who banged their instructors in college at the age of 18/19. "

Why would it effect a teenage girl in a worse way than a teenage boy? Why the sexism? Oh, I know why. females are fragile little cfeatures who need to be treated like babies. Why do people disrespect and hate females so much more than men then feel the need to coddle them?

A teenage girl who chooses to be 'statuary raped' (lol that term always cracks me up in the way it  destroys the actual meaning of the word rape) by an older man is going to be nore more scarred than a teenage boy who chooses to be 'statuary raped' by an older woman.

Afterall, last I checked, the stereotypical couple is older man and younger woman.

\

Seriously, the double standard is stupid and is insulting to the female gender.

• Like 4

Bruce, what do you think of a male teacher having sex with a female student? is it okay or do you wnat that teacher punished BIG TIME? I bet the latter. That's sexist because you just poopooed the issue. But,t hat's typical for people who hate  and disrespect women.

In all seriousness, the rapist is still as culpable no matter their gender. If you're going to put a man away for 20 years in the matter, you'd better do the same with a woman. The thing is though, I really doubt such an act would affect a young man the same way it'd affect a young woman. If it had happened to me I can say with assurance I wouldn't have cared, and I know guys who banged their instructors in college at the age of 18/19. 

Guys please try not to  intentionally misunderstand ,me, I have been partying the whole weekend and I'm feeling very tender :x

No one is saying that a women who rapes a child or a man shouldn't go to jail, obviously the law must take its course

But this article is making it out that female teachers rape there pupils, its not rape its statutory rape and its consensual

It not the same as a 20 year sentence that gets imposed on a rapist. Lets not be silly now

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

If the student is over the age of concsent then it shouldn't be viewed as rape, it should be seen as a form of sexual coercion. Being in a position of power over someone can make you a lot more sexually attractive - and that's not a problem in and on itself, but when a teacher or boss gets involved with a student/worker - then it creates a load of different problems. Are they recieving preferential treatment etc etc.

So yeah it should be illegal, because ultimately it can serious affect the student teacher relationship. When that relationship is over however, they are more than welcome to pursue the attraction.

They are consenting adults sure, but this can ultimately affects everyone in the classroom - therefore it's beyond their call.

Edit: if the student is under age, then it's statutory rape - the laws there are quite straight forward and women should most definitely be tried on the same ground as men, regardless of the effect on the student.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

If the student is over the age of concsent then it shouldn't be viewed as rape, it should be seen as a form of sexual coercion. Being in a position of power over someone can make you a lot more sexually attractive - and that's not a problem in and on itself, but when a teacher or boss gets involved with a student/worker - then it creates a load of different problems. Are they recieving preferential treatment etc etc.

So yeah it should be illegal, because ultimately it can serious affect the student teacher relationship. When that relationship is over however, they are more than welcome to pursue the attraction.

So yeah, they are consenting adults sure, but this can ultimately affects everyone in the classroom - therefore it's beyond their call.

Good post Ros, you have articulated the issue very eloquently

John Milton 

I agree about the trust between teacher and student is broken and therefore the teacher should get fired. All those talks about jail time and rape is just silly though.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"So yeah it should be illegal"

No.

As for being 'fired', that should be  case by case decision through an investigation of how it effects the actual school environment. A 20 year cold college student is an adult. PERIOD.

• Like 1

It's not about the sex, it's about how that affects everyone around the two. We don't allow work fraternization between adults for the exact same reason - but you think bosses should be allowed to date their subordinates too? They are adults afterall.. 

The problem is it becomes a mess soo quickly. How does the teacher prove that the grade s/he gave was fair and that the relationship did not factor in to his decision? The student might need an extension on a paper, but giving it could be viewed as preferential treatment. What if they break up before the exam? It's gonna be an administrative nightmare to sort that out if there's a complaint.

True, they are adults, but we often curb some of the rights of adults when they interfere with people around them. In this case, I'd say they should be adult enough to wait until she/he graduates.

Fortune favors the bald.

It's not about the sex, it's about how that affects everyone around the two. We don't allow work fraternization between adults for the exact same reason - but you think bosses should be allowed to date their subordinates too? They are adults afterall.. 

The problem is it becomes a mess soo quickly. How does the teacher prove that the grade s/he gave was fair and that the relationship did not factor in to his decision? The student might need an extension on a paper, but giving it could be viewed as preferential treatment. What if they break up before the exam? It's gonna be an administrative nightmare to sort that out if there's a complaint.

True, they are adults, but we often curb some of the rights of adults when they interfere with people around them. In this case, I'd say they should be adult enough to wait until she/he graduates.

Well, you do realise a teacher could be more lenient, give an extension or whatever for tons of other reasons. Like for example, just liking the student better. It doens't have to do anything with sex

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

There are very valid reasons why these sort of cases are prosecuted. The line between coercion and consent is very, very blurry in these cases, and it is impossible for the law to make a distinction, and to see in which cases there really was consent and there wasn't. If you're saying that it's okay for a 25 year old good looking woman to have sex with her 17 year old student, you really have lost all credibility to not allow that creepy male gym teacher to invite some boys over into the shower. Because it's impossible for the law to make a distinction here.

Also, quite frankly if you're a woman over 25 and you're having sex with 17 year olds (and you are in a position of power, as well) you have some serious developmental issues, to say the least.

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

There are professional situations where sex is a bad idea and if an affair is discovered can lead to termination and there is the legal age of concent. These should be the only considerations in these cases. The law isn't supposed to care about the percieved morality or lack thereof of sleeping with - whomever the case may be. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Well, you do realise a teacher could be more lenient, give an extension or whatever for tons of other reasons. Like for example, just liking the student better. It doens't have to do anything with sex

Of course, but if the teacher and student is in a relationship people will assume that's the reason. To the detriment of the student.. So a relationship can give a clear unfair advantage and/or disadvantages to the student... 

Fortune favors the bald.

In the end, for me it always come back to the effect on the student. I don't believe it's healthy in either the short or long term.

Having said that I'm not pretending that teen romance is anything but a tangled mess.

Growing up is about getting into ****ed up power plays and sexy madness with people _on the same footing as you_.

Teens will always have crushes on older people, but that's all they're supposed to be. Equally, we're preprogrammed to find teens appealing. But leveraging trust and authority into a sex kick is just all wrong.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Also, quite frankly if you're a woman over 25 and you're having sex with 17 year olds (and you are in a position of power, as well) you have some serious developmental issues, to say the least.

Amen to that.  It's the same if you reverse the genders too.  These people should not be allowed anywhere near a classroom.

"but you think bosses should be allowed to date their subordinates too? They are adults afterall.. "

If both individuals agree to it, why the hell not? Why are people always wanting to enslave and control other people when there is no need to?