Crikey! Are you guys still here?!?!

Kaftan Barlast

I havent been in here for years and years and even more years, but I still see a lot of names I recognise. What have you guys been up to?

Me I got a degree in computer graphics, a job, another job, some other jobs, quit some of the jobs, moved all across the country, grew a beard and a third eye... ate some bugs, ate some grass, used some leaves to wipe my.. tears  :biggrin:

• Like 3

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You haven't been here in so long that all your posts have been swallowed up by the internet, apparently. They no longer show up in the system.

I was but a lowly noob when you were last here but I do remember you. Your name, your avatar and most of all your signature. Don't remember anything of what you were like, though.

I was, and still is, a very nice swedish lad who never ever said or did anything naughty! Not even a little!!  :*

p.s

I did go see a brain-doctor a few years ago who said that I  actually do have a mild form of tourettes. So I demand a free pass on trolling hereonafter, since I just cant help myself.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Looks at avatar, seems familiar. Meh.

Welcome back and good luck with your Tourettes, I hope you can be happy together.

On the subject of Tourettes; the comedians have raised a good question: Why isn't there a nice version of Tourettes that just makes you say nice things?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

You shut your dirty finn mouth, you soumi bastard! 

On the subject of Tourettes; the comedians have raised a good question: Why isn't there a nice version of Tourettes that just makes you say nice things?

What you're thinking of is "coprolalia" which is a disorder/state where you involuntary say or shout swear words or obscenities. It's a substate in some tourettes sufferers, but you can get it as a result of any kind of brain damage or even an epileptic seizure. The reason is that the function of the speech center in the brain is reduced so you're only left with your most forceful expressions; typicly profanity.

A friend of mine, who sometimes gets epileptic seizures as a result of his diabetes, once had a really bad attack where he was almost completely paralyzed and the only things that came out of his mouth when he tried to speak were swedish swear words.

Awesome stuff!  :biggrin:

Im very good, enjoying the hell out of Wastelands 2. These days Im living in Malmö, which scarily enough is only like a 30min trainride from Rosbjerg :o

Will the Authority be making a return to or JUST Kaftan?

No way. Moderating is for suckers!

• Like 3

I was lost, but then I was found and put in a big box called "lost and found" where an employee of the company who owned the box picked me up and put me on a shelf in his home. Then I was sold on ebay and now I have no clue where I am :o

I moved here because of work.. which is actually in Helsingborg so I have no real reason to bere except stupidity and laziness.

...and if anyone tries to shoot me, they're in for a treat  :brows:  

post-4899-0-27314500-1411839448_thumb.jpg

We had 65 shooting last year and 79 the year before that, which is a lot for a small city. One or two people get shot every week. Half are immigrant gangs and the other half are biker gangs like hells angels and so on.

Like today: http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/en-person-skots-till-dods-i-malmo/ (one person shot and killed)

I havent been in here for years and years and even more years, but I still see a lot of names I recognise. What have you guys been up to?

I have contracted memetic herpes from alts.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.