Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is Might a Dump Stat? Is Perception THE DPS stat?

attribute might perception dump stat dps accuracy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
188 replies to this topic

nipsen

nipsen

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • Steam:retroquark

I can't think of any logically coherent reason for you to participate in this discussion (especially with this), other than to criticize without critique and to troll.

(Donate it to me. I deserve it. For science.)

Well, I think very few of you can make a good or coherent argument about anything, even if I offered you 105 dollars.

And I think that the ones who can make a good argument are too modest to even try to compete with your noise.

What do you think about that?

Valmy

Valmy

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Steam:valmy77
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Well, I think very few of you can make a good or coherent argument about anything, even if I offered you 105 dollars.

I guess I am unable to rise to the level of childishly calling people mentally ill for disagreeing with me.  Truly high quality rhetoric on your part.

• gkathellar likes this

nipsen

nipsen

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 550 posts

I guess I am unable to rise to the level of childishly calling people mentally ill for disagreeing with me.  Truly high quality rhetoric on your part.

If that's your impression of what I said, and you think it's childish - then why not rise above it and prove me wrong properly?

In any case, the problem is that some argue that numbers that have no meaning or relation to anything, as long as they become bigger and bigger over time -- is the ultimate form of entertainment. And they insist that there is no other possible point of view in the entire world. End of discussion.

I don't think that this is a reasonable point of view.

(You can also tick off the two top indicators for Aspergers disease from that - the point being that the game as it's headed is going to be obsessively engaging for people with Aspergers on one of the bad days. And like I said in the other thread - if that's who Obsidian wants to appease with my pledge money, there are more effective ways to do it that will actually help.

Last chance before the money goes to a charity of my choosing.)

Sensuki

Sensuki

Subway Apathist of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 9965 posts
  • Steam:STEAM_0:1:1229809
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Save the Orangutans.

tdphys

tdphys

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 172 posts

If that's your impression of what I said, and you think it's childish - then why not rise above it and prove me wrong properly?

In any case, the problem is that some argue that numbers that have no meaning or relation to anything, as long as they become bigger and bigger over time -- is the ultimate form of entertainment. And they insist that there is no other possible point of view in the entire world. End of discussion.

I don't think that this is a reasonable point of view.

(You can also tick off the two top indicators for Aspergers disease from that - the point being that the game as it's headed is going to be obsessively engaging for people with Aspergers on one of the bad days. And like I said in the other thread - if that's who Obsidian wants to appease with my pledge money, there are more effective ways to do it that will actually help.

Last chance before the money goes to a charity of my choosing.)

I don't believe you actually got the money back (I don't think you should get a return anyhow),  but If you want to prove it,  you can send it to me.

Captain Shrek

Captain Shrek

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

I think the money should remain with PoE. It is being made for people with Asperger's anyway, right? What more charitable way to donate it?

• Matt516 likes this

gkathellar

gkathellar

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2007 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

And I think that the ones who can make a good argument are too modest to even try to compete with your noise.

What do you think about that?

I think I'd tell you to troll smarter, not harder, except that you've already derailed this thread so hopelessly that you must be trolling pretty smart.

tl;dr WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE

nipsen

nipsen

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 550 posts

I think the money should remain with PoE. It is being made for people with Asperger's anyway, right? What more charitable way to donate it?

...you only say that because you don't know anyone with the problem, or know what it is. 

-----

https://donatenow.ne...429607/thankyou

You have made a one-time donation for

Donate 97% - I understand Network for Good will deduct 3% to cover transaction costs.

Total charged:$105.00

Transaction ID: 1259464869

You are dedicating your donation

On behalf of Obsidian Entertainment.

The recipient will receive an emailacknowledgement.

So - have fun. I'll give you a fair review when the game comes out. 

• Captain Shrek and VineFynn like this

Tale

Tale

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 10995 posts
  • Steam:Tale
  • PSN Portable ID:Taleroth
  • Kickstarter Backer
I guess we've run out of discussion on dump stats then if we've taken to talking about mental illnesses and each other.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: attribute, might, perception, dump stat, dps, accuracy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users