[301] Off-centre numbers in char creation and on char screen

IndiraLightfoot

Question

Examples:

Number 7 displayed for Skill points is not centred, but rather semi-right-aligned.

Also, Sensuki’s very sensible suggestion of making these numbers emphasised much more has not been heeded. Please, make them a little bigger and put a guilded circle around them, change their colours. :yes:

The Accuracy number is off-centre to the right on its plaque on the character screen.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

4 answers to this question

Hey IndiraLightfoot. The accuracy being slightly shifted to the right has now been reported, but I don't quite see what you mean about the numbers displayed for Skill points being off. I think the 7 might just appear that way due to being slanted. If this is not the case, could you reply in this thread with an image showcasing the skewed skill point numbers? And keep up the great work!

cRichards: Sure. In fact, I'll even throw in some bonus bugs in the UI while I'm at it!

I wasn't clear enough in my description. The off-centre (slightly right aligned) skill points only occur on the level up screen for skills, the one where Sensuki wisely suggested that the skill points that you get to raise to the left be bigger and more elaborated upon. The bug is still there. It's just not slanting. It goes for #7 and, like below, for #4:

FPqnRW.jpg

And now for the bonus bugs! :)

On the character sheet, you have numbers listed and they form columns involving units and tens (for attributes in the left column and the percentages in the right column). And when numbers do form columns like that, units should be stacked under other units and be right-aligned, but as you can see, here the units are left aligned, faultily stacked under the tens. This goes for both the attribute column and the percentages column to the right.

cZG4tH.jpg

Last bonus bug: The texts describing the percentage bonuses I got here for Int and Res are clipped, so I can't read it all.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***