PC Gamer cover

Huh, Dragons must be weak as **** in Eternity.

Usually there is one big bad Dragon as the antagonist on any kind of artwork and here there's a whole swarm of them descending on our party.

Alternatively they just wanted to show the party about to get absolutely anihilated, one of those two.

Huh, Dragons must be weak as **** in Eternity.

Usually there is one big bad Dragon as the antagonist on any kind of artwork and here there's a whole swarm of them descending on our party.

Alternatively they just wanted to show the party about to get absolutely anihilated, one of those two.

Nah. They're just swooping down for a little chat, and perhaps a quick snack. :dragon:

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

So we've got Eder, Sagani + wolf companion, Pallegina and ALoth 8)
And those are dragonlings, not fully grown dragons ;)

Fully grown dragons are much more dangerous, in PoE as in ...er...life :dragon:

• Like 3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

So we've got Eder, Sagani + wolf companion, Pallegina and ALoth 8)

And those are dragonlings, not fully grown dragons ;)

Fully grown dragons are much more dangerous, in PoE as in ...er...life :dragon:

Ah, I get it!

Warning! My theory is based on my having played the beta:

This is probably the very sight where you encounter those dragonlings near the dragon egg nest in Dyrford Crossing.

Note that if the PC cover is anything to go by, this far into the game, level 5-ish, we thus have met Eder, Sagani, Pallegina and Aloth as possible companions. :)

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Ah, I get it!

Warning! My theory is based on my having played the beta:

This is probably the very sight where you encounter those dragonlings near the dragon egg nest in Dyrford Crossing.

Note that if the PC cover is anything to go by, this far into the game, level 5-ish, we thus have met Eder, Sagani, Pallegina and Aloth as possible companions. :)

I think you might be reading a little too much into a magazine cover. There's no reason why they'd feel compelled to accurately draw an in game situation - its only function is to look cool on the magazine rack.

• Like 3

So retro.

Now where to find me a copy...

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

They should have added Forton to the picture, just to piss people off! :p

(I happen to like Forton's appearance, just for the record)

• Like 1

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke