What well you do your first play threw?

ctn2003

I'm gonna get real drunk and stab stuff with an Estoc.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

"What will I do on my first play through?

I will likely play as a Chanter, though that is still up for debate. I will use only pre-made NPCs because I want to experience the content OE created for them. Beyond that, no idea. It depends on what the game throws at me.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Jury is still out for me - leaning towards a druid but I might consider a ranger depending on how much love they get between now and then - I too plan to hunt down NPCs to join but may leave some behind if they don't fit my PCs personality (and thus save them for a future playthrough).

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

I'll play a mage, of course.  He'll be a sweet talkin' scholar with a penchant for educatin' errant fools who don't know better.  After that, since chanters are basically *real* bards a la Shakespeare and Homer, I'll play a Chanter and kill them softly with my song.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

PC: A priest from Aedyr, with a big gun, coming to sort those damn colonials.

Companion 1: A paladin, second in command/commander of the guard.

Companion 2-5: Fighters, henchmen/guard.         

I'm gonna have myself a proper Inquisition. :fdevil:

Seriously, though I will most likely play something of fighter, paladin, wizard, priest, and use the Obsidian created companions. But this is an option for a second playthrough, if the game proves interesting enough.

Edited by Lychnidos

Either Ranger, Cipher, Druid, Paladin or Barbarian. Pallegina/Birdface is already a paladin so thats covered but shes a unique Paladin with a unique race. Paladins and Priests are interesting from an RP standpoint as they sorta condition your behaviour, I like that (especially the "no mercy" paladins and skaen priests, it feels like a refreshing and more neutral way to play as an "evil" party). Theres already an Aumaua Chanter so Im not worried about that. Theres a Wizard already, an Rouge, Monk and Fighter are also covered by NPCs.

Currently leaning towards either Ranger or Barbarian.

The jack-of-all-physical-combat-traits and animal companion of the Ranger is apealing to me as is the self-sustain, cleave and general sturdiness of the Barbarian class (also because heavy armors, heres hoping for sallets for the Ranger). Im also curious just how much flak you will take from NPCs if you were a Wild Orlan/Death Godlike Barbarian/Cipher.

This is a question i like to ask a lot of players for Poe and DnD type game's. Whats your favorite class? well you make your own party members your first play threw or well you hunt down all the npc's?  :dancing:

I would find a vendor and get a copy of hooked on grammar. That is what I well do on my first play threw.

• Like 1