Describe your Revan\Exile here

I play Light Side Revan and Exile each game (boring I know). Revan is always male, Exile is always female (I made it this way before SWTOR). Revan is always in love with Bastila Shan whereas I like to think female Exile is always in love with Atton Rand. 

Each game as the Exile I always pick the dialogue options that say she's not a Jedi any longer, because I like to go along with the philosophy that being a Jedi or a Sith is not what defines you as a force user, but rather each individual's own personal motives. 

I like to think of Revan going into the Unknown Regions to confront the true threat with the Exile leaving behind Mira, the Disciple, and Visas to sit on the council of the reformed Jedi Order along with Atris, Bastila Shan, and Juhani. Carth Onasi is tasked with doing everything he can to strengthen the Republic's military. Mandalore is told to keep reuniting the Mandalorians so that they can eventually be used in battle against the true Sith. 

The Exile then departs, taking Atton (representing, in my view, the Exile as not being strong enough to completely separate herself from those she loves, particularly Atton), Bao-Dur (because of his technical know-how), T3-M4, and HK-47. Along the way Jolee Bindo pops up and joins them in their mission into the Unknown Regions to find Revan. 

I play Light Side Revan and Exile each game (boring I know). Revan is always male, Exile is always female (I made it this way before SWTOR). Revan is always in love with Bastila Shan whereas I like to think female Exile is always in love with Atton Rand. 

Each game as the Exile I always pick the dialogue options that say she's not a Jedi any longer, because I like to go along with the philosophy that being a Jedi or a Sith is not what defines you as a force user, but rather each individual's own personal motives. 

I like to think of Revan going into the Unknown Regions to confront the true threat with the Exile leaving behind Mira, the Disciple, and Visas to sit on the council of the reformed Jedi Order along with Atris, Bastila Shan, and Juhani. Carth Onasi is tasked with doing everything he can to strengthen the Republic's military. Mandalore is told to keep reuniting the Mandalorians so that they can eventually be used in battle against the true Sith. 

The Exile then departs, taking Atton (representing, in my view, the Exile as not being strong enough to completely separate herself from those she loves, particularly Atton), Bao-Dur (because of his technical know-how), T3-M4, and HK-47. Along the way Jolee Bindo pops up and joins them in their mission into the Unknown Regions to find Revan. 

I always do a Dark Side Male Revan with Bastila as apprentice and lover  :brows: 

he's a good guy and kissed bastila :dancing: ,until he gets captured and meets Malak,when his true identity was revealed,he felt used and manipulated

he got angry so much that he started following the Dark Side to reclaim his identity and regain back what was taken away from him, he kept his ideals of protecting the galaxy,but he became more and more cruel as he used to be back when he was the sith lord and started having hatred for the jedi and the republic,considering them weak,he was a hero and they treated him like this 

when he met Bastila again,she was changed,and so he was.

he showed her that he didn't lost his power,and she wanted to rule the galaxy alongside him,promising to never betray him,

so he struck down Juhani and Jolee to mark his return

after the Star Forge battle and executed his vengeance against his former friend Malak,he got back his life and title of Dark Lord,so he started mass producing the ships and relocated back to Korriban,where he led the sith empire for several months,where the Dark side energy of the planet helped his mind recover

he sought to look for the true sith empire as his memories returned,to prevent them from destroying the galaxy and usurp his place of power

thinking that bringing the fleet with him was suspicious and could have started power struggles,he left one day,leaving Bastila to rule until he would return

of course,Revan never returned after a year,so the sith thinked that he will never return and started fighting each other to take control of the star forge

and Bastila left to find Revan before she would get killed

he was a pragmatic guy,trying to look for the best logical outcome of every situation,he was ready to do anything to get the job and ready to do sacrifices if it was necessary,

The Exile was a Light Side male(Jedi Jesus face :lol:)

he used two single handed lightsabers,one green,another cyan (mantle of the force crystal)

he followed the Jedi Weapon Master path,so he was a true master of lightsaber combat,though his command of the force was master-wise

he loves Visas,but has a way with Brianna too  :lol:

he's a kind guy,but when you touch his friends or love he gets mad as a bull and cuts through everything to get vengeance

though he keeps in touch with the light side of the force,

he doesn't regret what happened at Malachor,because it had to be done,the Mandalorians were threatening everyone,more innocent people that anybody could imagine

he helped Canderous regather the mandalorian clans,believing that they can become heroes and do good to the galaxy

he symphatized with Vaklu,because he wants to keep his people true to their traditions,(in my mind,i always imagine him sparing Kavar and letting him go to Dantooine)and because the general is no **** or fool,he's a veteran of the mandalorian wars and a tough soldier,he cares about his people,instead of the queen talia,who is naive and destroys the onderonian culture by joining the republic and spreading their culture  thin

he believed that Kreia deserved redemption (as the cut content allowed her to redeem herself by saving the exile from a hit from Atris,then Atris would replace Kreia as Darth Traya)

before the war,he liked Atris as well,  she never revealed her feelings to him,but spared her after defeating her and saving brianna

The Exile wanted to stay with Visas,but he had his destiny to find revan.

he gets to Malachor.believing Kreia that she could still be saved,when he arrives the trayus core and defeated Kreia,he bides her farewell and redemption

HK and T3 came with the exile,while the others remained to prepare the galaxy for a war,

My Revan is a messed up one...she wake up in a ship called Endar Spire, she actually don't even know how she get there, so she asked Trask "Endar Spire?", meaning she don't have any idea about it....Trask says that she's a scout, and so she just play along...she encounter many Sith soldiers along the way, and a Dark Jedi. She found out that she have been separated from Trask, she assumed he's dead, who can fight a Dark Jedi anyway? But then a guy contact her through com link and guide her to the escape pod

On Taris, again she's confused, now there's an annoying guy in front of her, turn out to be the guy on Endar Spire. That guy said she's have been unconscious for two days, she's so hungry. That guy keep on and on about rescuing Bastila, a Jedi, so she make deal, she want money for all the trouble

And so the adventure begin....

(What i mean is my Revan just play along all the time, her mind is so messed up making everything is new to her, but still she is able to look at opportunities, making plans, gain profits...)

And now she have become a Jedi, she took that opportunity to become something great, she do realize that she's able to learn Jedi techniques so fast, and she's become a leader in a mission of stopping Malak's advance. She did feel kind of weird but she continue the path. Until she found an ancient machine on Kashyyk, suddenly her old self come out, she can answer all the questions correctly, it just tapped out...she realize the importance of making decisions. But still she does wonder why she have those thoughts.

And so the revelation on Leviathan, now she know why, she feel betrayed by everyone. But even though she now know her true self, she feel it is all distant, she's no longer that person. Her friends perceive her as she's now, not she's before, not Revan. And so she continues the light path. Although Bastila argument does make sense, she just can't going to the dark side...she now have friends, and a lover...something that is far more valuable than power. She have learn all that from her journey....

And so she save her friends, Bastila, and the republic...

I can't define my Exile now, because it's more complicated

• 1 year later...

I guess this will work as my intro post to the forum. I just joined today.

Anyway, my Revan is not really worth describing. My Revan is just a standard male light-side character who romances Bastila. Pretty boring. However, my Exile is a male light-side character that romances both Visa and Brianna, but makes no outward indication as to which one he likes more. My Exile follows Revan into the Unknown Regions to combat the True Sith menace, but he leaves behind a son by Brianna and a daughter by Visa. He does return from his journey and he appears all right at first yet his journey permanently damaged his Force powers. He can now only draw on his full power by using the dark side and his power is diminished when drawing upon the light. My Exile also receives several wounds throughout his journey, including permanent scars on his face, right arm, and left leg. His wounds pain him but the knowledge and loss of his journey pains him far more. My Exile once again takes ownership of the Ebon Hawk and returns to Dantooine, where Brianna and his son await him. Visa and his daughter, meanwhile, relocate to Telos IV so their Force sight can recover and grow stronger.

I've thought about this for a while. Actually posting it somewhere is pretty awesome. So, any thoughts on my Exile character?