Will there be a physical Collectors edition to non-backers?

For those of us who missed the chance to back the game to get a physical collectors edition, would something similar but different be offered to non-backers, for pre-order? I truly hope so, cause that would be something I am willing to invest in. 

Heres hoping!!

Anyone know this? Or any chance I can still pledge?

No, but if you head to the following link you'll see they're saying "Preorders coming soon" and my guess would be that there will indeed be a CE for non-backers.....but it's hard to say if it will be the same or not....the content and the box could end up being different.

http://eternity.obsidian.net/

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

Somebody who bought a collector's edition could be a little bummed if they went and watered down the scarcity. In fact it'd be good if they changed the box style a little for non-backers.

• Like 2

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I was sniffing around looking for information about retail physical boxes, but anyway....

There should not be a CE in retail that's identical to the Kickstarter CE: The KS backers footed ALL THE RISK for this venture, so we obviously deserve a whole lot more. :p If there is a retail physical CE, there should be fewer special things in it, definitely.

But as for a regular physical retail box, I'm still looking around to see what the plans are for that since I haven't been up on the news for a long while. Anyone got something on that? I was sure that the retail version would strictly be digital, but I don't remember now.

• Like 1

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

I for one would love to get a collectors edition from retail. I really wanted to help back this project but due to lack of funds this year was unable to do so. I agree backers should get a special Collectors Edition but I would still like to obtain a physical copy around launch or for pre-order.