2 rings, an amulet and a cloak!

Marceror

Don't we already have a cloak slot?

Cloaks and amulets share the same slot.

Didn't realize that. Yes, then 2 rings, an amulet and a cloak! I will update the thread title accordingly.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

One neck slot? I can't wear a medallion and a jaunty cravat?

Immersion broken.

I'm okay with a single neck slot, but would really like to see a slot added for underoos. How am I supposed to keep my team from chafing, for god's sake?

• Like 1

keeps playing in our head.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Thanks for the edit Gfted1 (I presume). Amazing how it looks like that's how I submitted my post from the beginning. Such great power you wield.

• Like 1

This is clearly a balance thing. They could lower the bonuses for the items in this slots, to compensate the use of more of them, but that would be a worse design decision imho.

I would think that balance is essentially a non-issue, seeing as how NWN1 had two rings, an amulet, and a cloak slot.

• Like 2

This is clearly a balance thing. They could lower the bonuses for the items in this slots, to compensate the use of more of them, but that would be a worse design decision imho.

I would think that balance is essentially a non-issue, seeing as how NWN1 had two rings, an amulet, and a cloak slot.

And basically every RPG since the dawn of time.

• Like 2

The point of the thread is that each party member should be able to equip 2 rings, an amulet and a cloak.

They already can, as you can equip an amulet or a cloak in neck slot, so I take that you mean that you want one equipment slot more, for all the party members.