I'm getting spoiled with numerous CRPGs and I love it!

IndiraLightfoot

Alright! :w00t:

This autumn seems to be, at least for me personally, the true start of CRPG incline, as it were.

-Not only have I picked up BG:EE, finally, with its a new quick loot feature, and I have given it tens of hours, and it just keeps giving sweet stuff back.

-Yesterday, after its latest big patch, I just started playing D:OS, and it's unbelievably excellent so far. Even the tutorial is über-fun!

-And in two days, I'll get my hands on WL2, which looks absolutely stellar!

-Add to this that I most likely we'll cave in and get Origin just in order to play DA:I. I've been sceptical, but this latest gameplay video made me change my mind. I really want to try it out. It's an open world with a rather interesting approach to combat and tactical AI:

-Well, then, of course, Pillars of Eternity, is on the horizon.

-And in early 2015, most likely, The Witcher 3, will be available. Hopefully, I can get to like CD Red's third instalment, at least.

I can honestly say that it feels like the late 1990s and early 2000s again. Wow! :)

• Like 3

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

With Pillars, Wasteland 2, Costume Quest 2, and Dragon Age 3 still to come out this year, it's been a fairly excellent year for the genre.

I am also interested in Lords of the fallen, Age of Decadence, Underrail and the Director's Cut of Shadowrun: Dragonfall. There's also Dead State, Lords of Xulima and Jagged Alliance: Flashback.

I still want to try out Risen 3 and Bound by Flame.

This year has been very good for me personally when it comes to rpg releases.

• Like 2

With Pillars, Wasteland 2, Costume Quest 2, and Dragon Age 3 still to come out this year, it's been a fairly excellent year for the genre.

I am also interested in Lords of the fallen, Age of Decadence, Underrail and the Director's Cut of Shadowrun: Dragonfall. There's also Dead State, Lords of Xulima and Jagged Alliance: Flashback.

Dead State is such a let-down.

Especially since it's apparently been in development for a long, long time.

Dead State is such a let-down.

Especially since it's apparently been in development for a long, long time.

I have only played it for fifteen minutes. I hear it is getting better witch more updates, but I guess we'll see. I only put $21 into that Kickstarter.

Dead State is definitely pretty rough but it is improving a bit with each update. I quite like it but my expectations were never very high and I like a lot of the things it seems to be trying to do

I also don't think it will be having an official release this year

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Scary that the game I've paid the most for is the game I'm now the elast looking forward to. Except for Dead State which is lamely about zombies. BORING.

1. DA3

2. WL2

3. PST2

4. PE

5. DS

Plus DOS and SRR were both solid games too.

PE, by all rights, SHOULD be #1 but it seems to be blowing it with dumbed downness and anti IE hatred.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.