At the risk of sounding like a troll....are you guys trolls?

Longknife

you guys ARE real people right?

No we aren't, we are all part of someones or somethings dream. 

Speak for yourself, I'm certain i'm part of someone's wet dream.

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

you guys ARE real people right?

No we aren't, we are all part of someones or somethings dream. 

Speak for yourself, I'm certain i'm part of someone's wet dream.

Not from mine though, thats for sure. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

One of 'em just broke form and choked on capitulation. 

Link?

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/68564-black-celebrity-claims-police-herassement-for-kissing-white-man-in-public/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1510624

I could be wrong about breaking form, I don't read the guy, so, there's that. 

All Stop. On Screen.

*WARNING*

Project "Geneiss" compromised!

Initiate containment routines.

Information breach located. User: Longknife

Tracking IP adress...done

Accessing gateway location database...done

Triangulating position...done

GPS coordinates locked.

Cleaning team dispatched.

CLEANING IN PROGRESS.

ALL FORUMITES RETURN TO NORMAL ACTIVITIES.

There is nothing to see here. Move along.

• Like 2

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

*WARNING*

Project "Geneiss" compromised!

Initiate containment routines.

Information breach located. User: Longknife

Tracking IP adress...done

Accessing gateway location database...done

Triangulating position...done

GPS coordinates locked.

Cleaning team dispatched.

CLEANING IN PROGRESS.

ALL FORUMITES RETURN TO NORMAL ACTIVITIES.

There is nothing to see here. Move along.

F*** yes, my apartment was getting pretty messy lately. Thanks!

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

This is an IMAGINARY STORY (which may never happen, but then again may) about a perfect man who came from the sky and did only good. It tells of his twilight, when the great battles were over and the great miracles long since performed, of how his enemies conspired against him and of that final war in the snowblind wastes beneath the Northern Lights; of the women he loved and of the choice he made between them; of how he broke his most sacred oath, and how finally all the things he had were taken from him save for one. It ends with a wink. It begins in a quiet midwestern town, one summer afternoon in the quiet midwestern future. Away in the big city, people still sometimes glance up hopefully from the sidewalks, glimpsing a distant speck in the sky...but no; it's only a bird, only a plane. Superman died ten years ago. This is an IMAGINARY STORY...

Aren't they all?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Just a lovely cross-section of unreality 'round these parts, Longknife.

Edited by Tsuga C

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

I am not a troll.

.. Is exactly what a troll would say, except it would sound like

"GarcklerrunchsnapdroolSMASHSMASHFACEGRAVY"

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

This is an IMAGINARY STORY (which may never happen, but then again may) about a perfect man who came from the sky and did only good. It tells of his twilight, when the great battles were over and the great miracles long since performed, of how his enemies conspired against him and of that final war in the snowblind wastes beneath the Northern Lights; of the women he loved and of the choice he made between them; of how he broke his most sacred oath, and how finally all the things he had were taken from him save for one. It ends with a wink. It begins in a quiet midwestern town, one summer afternoon in the quiet midwestern future. Away in the big city, people still sometimes glance up hopefully from the sidewalks, glimpsing a distant speck in the sky...but no; it's only a bird, only a plane. Superman died ten years ago. This is an IMAGINARY STORY...

Aren't they all?

I want to read this book.

Aren't they all?

The text is from the introduction to "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?" by Alan Moore from SUPERMAN #423 and ACTION COMICS #583 (both September 1986); it was intended to be the "last" of the "classic" Superman stories as DC was rebooting Superman (by John Byrne). It was the last regular issue drawn by legendary Superman artist Curt Swan, had inks by George Perez and included the last Superman work of long time Lois Lane illustrator Kurt Shaffenberger. And its probably one of the best Superman stories ever written (IMO).

Collected as a stand alone trade under the WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE MAN OF TOMORROW? name; as a Hardback under the same name but with the addition of the other Alan Moore Superman story, "For the Man Who Has Everything"; and as part of the collection DC UNIVERSE: THE STORIES OF ALAN MOORE that includes Moore's work on other DCU titles (like "Mogo Doesn't Socialize" from Green Lantern)

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Aren't they all?

The text is from the introduction to "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?" by Alan Moore from SUPERMAN #423 and ACTION COMICS #583 (both September 1986); it was intended to be the "last" of the "classic" Superman stories as DC was rebooting Superman (by John Byrne). It was the last regular issue drawn by legendary Superman artist Curt Swan, had inks by George Perez and included the last Superman work of long time Lois Lane illustrator Kurt Shaffenberger. And its probably one of the best Superman stories ever written (IMO).

Collected as a stand alone trade under the WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE MAN OF TOMORROW? name; as a Hardback under the same name but with the addition of the other Alan Moore Superman story, "For the Man Who Has Everything"; and as part of the collection DC UNIVERSE: THE STORIES OF ALAN MOORE that includes Moore's work on other DCU titles (like "Mogo Doesn't Socialize" from Green Lantern)

I didn't like it that much, to be honest.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Yes I know, but if you read it like it's not a Superman story it sounds even more epic. As if this is the back cover of a novel.

Yeah, divorced of context it has great blub possibilities. The Imaginary Story bit just always gets me. 

You are now dead to me. DEAD!

Nah, I kid. I'm kind of like you on "For The Man Who Has Everything". Both had been hyped to me before I read them; loved WHATEVER HAPPENED TO but wasn't crazy about FOR THE MAN.

You are now dead to me. DEAD!

Nah, I kid. I'm kind of like you on "For The Man Who Has Everything". Both had been hyped to me before I read them; loved WHATEVER HAPPENED TO but wasn't crazy about FOR THE MAN.

Well I was supposed to be dead according to a series of articles.

I find myself liking stuff that others dislike and vice-versa. I don't like Byrne's FF either, and most other folks seem to hold it in high esteem.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Can't say I ever got that much into Byrne's Fantastic Four.

But then I don't really like the Lee/Kirby Fantastic Four either. Might have been great at the time but (IMO) it's a hard road to travel now.

But I heard a lot of great things about Hickman's Fantastic Four and FF and it was as good as advertiesed (again, IMO).